Chapter 17 (Good Morning)

Scar's P.O.V

Ah that glorious morning after the party, where you drank everything in possible sight. With my head spinning and throbbing in pain, I got out of bed, realizing that I was in my black laced bra, and laced underwear. Obviously it looked like I had sex the night before, but was it with my actual boyfriend Jessy?? I turned my head slowly scared to see the results. I let out the deep breathe I was holding when I seen a shirtless Jessy under the covers.

I stood and walked over to my dresser. I looked in the mirror regarding my appearance.  My hangover state wasnt as bad as it was in California. I still looked somewhat okay. One things for sure I need a shower. I stepped in front of my closet, carelessly striping out of my bra and underwear. I picked up a towel to wrap around my body. I felt a warm hand slip around my waist. I smiled spinning to see Jessy. He was taken aback by my body and grinned widely. His eyes scanning every inch of my bare body.

"Jessy?" I asked chuckling.

"I'm sorry..." He bit his lips, smiling. "Am I suppose to be used to this?"

"Um you should be considering we've been together for a long time now." I smiled finally wrapping the towel around myself.

"Want to join me?" I questioned poking his chest playfully.

"Well, of course." He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll be right there." I smiled and headed to the bathroom.

Caleb's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open slowly. Good morning. Last night was, well interesting. I mean I was drunk, but I wasn't that bad. I can still remember everything, I learned my lesson in Califronia. That hangover was awful. I smiled turning in Lilly and mines bed. My eyes fell into contact with Lilly's. She was wide awake staring at me. How fucking creepy.

"You're not Lilly." Was the stupid comment I made as I sat up.

"Nope, Molly. The one and only." She smirked, standing up. She was in a pink bra and a pink thong. Oh god. Sex.

"Please tell me I had sex with Lilly and not you..." I picked my shirt off the ground and put it on.

"Don't worry lover boy." She walked over to Lilly's dresser, and pulled out a pair of jeans, and a white crop top. " I just got here. But we'll be leaving now." She put everything on and prounced to the door. "Tell the others we'll talk soon."

Then she was gone out the door. Good if working with her means getting Lilly back, I'm all for it. I faced palmed and fell back onto my bed. Might as well sleep.

~~~~Later that Afternoon~~~~~

Ben's P.O.V

I was sitting in my condo watching television. Ally didn't spend the night. She said she felt guilty or something about Carter. She was drunk so who knows what the hell she was saying. My phone rang, speaking of the devil. I answered it pressing the phone against my ear.

"Ben's service, how may I help you?" I joked hearing someone laught on the other line.

"Good morning Ben." Ally said in her sweet tone.

"Hi." I spoke back dryly. I know I know. Im a complete ass hole. But I'm just making it easier for her. She wants to be with Carter, but she also wants to be with me. We all know that I'm not such a good influence on someone, so I'm just being a friendly companion. One who really cares about Ally..  But anyway let's move on.

"What are you doing today?" She sounded like she was really happy.

"I'm busy why?" I hated being mean to her.

"I wanted to... Is something worng? You sound, um mad." She asked. I sighed in defeat.

"Sorry. I'm just a little tired. You can come by right now." I shrugged, then remembered she couldn't see me.

"Okay awesome I'll be over in a bit. Bye babe. I mean Ben." She hung up the phone right away.

That was cute. She was cute. Damn, why did I have to be so freaking likeable??

Mordecai's P.O.V

Samuel and Cole were over to discuss our new business. Honestly I don't even know what it was. Father had only told those two exactly what was going on. And I'm just here with the short end of the stick. Why was I even helping them if I had no idea what was going to happen? Maybe they were plotting to kill me. What if they were planning something so unusual that I woud even be disgusted by it?? Maybe I'm just over thinking.

"Brother you seem very focused." Samuel said cutting my brainstorming off.

"I am. I'm thinking about what's actually going on." I said with a straight face.

"What do you mean?" Cole asked with a clueless expression.

"I mean, why the hell won't you guys tell me anything? What is this so called 'project' we are working on?" I asked causing the others to become shocked.

"That's not important right now." Samuel spoke first, before Cole.

"Yes it is. If you want my help, I want to know everything." The others rolled their eyes. "Right fucking now."

"Fine. But Father is going to kill us. So don't tell him we told you anything." Cole said as the scared little brother.

"Yeah, yeah, now tell me." I said fanning off his request.

"So we are obviously the strongest vampires in the world. We don't really have a group of elderly vampires telling us what to do. We own ourselves." Cole started, causing me to be even more intrigued.

"The little vampires have their government, which is who they listen to. What if we had all that power? All that control?" Samuel explained.

"Father's trying to take over the council?" I asked curiously.

"No we are." Cole smirked.

"What do you mean we?" Okay now I was really confused. Was this father's plan or my brothers.

"Could you be any more stupider?" Cole spoke, causing me to shoot a dirty look towards him.

"Father knows about our plan, and said he would help us." Samuel breathed in impatiently. "Are you in or??"

"Well since you were already using me without my knowledge... Why the hell not." I smiled and my brothers chuckled.

"I'm so excited." Cole said grinning widely.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.