Chapter 11 (Operation Carter 1)

Demetre's P.O.V

Father and I were in the kitchen like every morning, but today it was rather silent. I thought to myself that today was the day where the plan would take action. God, being good is so much effort, I miss killing people. But for Ash I can't, she promised that she'd give me a real shot if I helped. She's the only bloodly reason that I'm helping Scar and her people.

"Son?" My fathers voice cut off my train of thought.

"Huh?" I stared at him.

"Do you think we've got Roy's attention now? I mean I know the ball was a bit much, but your grandfather was bluffing. Roy basically invited me to start a war..." Father began.

"You're crazy. Grandpa never bluffs. He's is literally Satan. If you want to die, then go ahead and start your pointless war." I snapped and father seem shocked.

"Son, is something wrong with you? Usually when I mention impending death, you jump with excitement. What's up?" He sounded generally concerned. I forgot about the plan, in order for it to be a success I had to be my non-Ash self. Yes Sociopath Demetre.

"Nothing is wrong father. Sorry. So you want to start a giant war... What would be the first physcotic act we shall do?" I asked pretending to be interested.

"Um I don't know. What do you think we should do?" Father confided in me.

"I say we kill one of Scar's dearest friends." My fathers eyebrows raised, he was confused. I continued to explain. "You see if you kill one of her friends then Scar goes ripper. When Scarlett goes ripper the whole gang falls apart, then we can take them out one by one. Roy would obviously be the last one standing but you can take him."

"Son, you are brilliant. We should start today. What friend?" My father asked.

"Um we should kill... Aaliyah... Alice... You know the one with the piericing blue eyes, and dark hair.." Father nodded.

"The bender?" Father asked.

"Yeah, now I remember..  It's Ally. We kill her then our plan will be in motion." Father looked as if he were thinking to herself.

"Let's send Carter out to do it." My father froze and turned to face the door way and yelled, "CARTER!"

"Father Dante told me that Carter's possessed. You couldn't turn him, it was too late, he was too good. So the only way you would have him is by possessing him." Fathers parted as if he were going to say something, but then he froze as demon Carter walked in.

"The demon is Edward." My father said pointing to Carter. "What's going on in them is different. The possession is a unique kind..."

"Yes I know they switch back and fourth, showing glimspes of each other. Now Carter or Edward, you have to go on a little mission. To kill Ally."

"No." Carter growled, must have been the real one, but he was gone right away. "No problem. I'll be back in a few hours." And with that Edward left. Creep.

Ally's P.O.V

I got a text from Demetre that Carter was coming after me. I know, weird. Getting a text from him. He used to be evil but I guessed something happened. Anyway he told be to take a walk in the park. So now I'm actually walking in the park waiting to get attack. I looked around and seen Ben sitting very far away in his car watching me. He came as back up. To be honest all I wanted to do is get Carter back, but when he comes back I lose Ben. I felt someone watching me but it wasn't Ben. I sprung around to see behind me. Carter was standing tall and handsome.

"What do you want?" I asked with attitude.

"Hey now that's no way to talk to anyone." Carter smiled and walked closer to me reaching to touch my hair. "Its a shame that I have to kill you, but it's whatever."

Carter quickly threw his hand around my neck squizzing tighter and tighter. Before he could feeling choke me I heard a snap. Carter lifelessly dropped to the floor infront of me, revealing a tempered Ben.

"Sorry I thought I could take him.." I apologized. It was true. Ben was only suppose to sit there, but Carter moved too fast, I couldn't take him.

"Well you thought wrong." Ben said with sass. Obviously this whole thing was bugging him.

"Hey look I'm sorry that I'm making you feel obligated to do this, but you don't have. You don't have to save me or Carter." I tried to say it in a kind way but it came out rushed. "I didn't mean that you don't have a right to help, I just meant that... "

"You talk too, and its not apart of the plan." Ben sighed picking up Carter and throwing the body over his shoulder. He started walking to the car so I followed.

Soon enough we had Carter chained to a chair in Scar's livingroom. Kyle, Ash, Scar, Jessy and Caleb were patiently waiting til we came back.

"So what now?" Scar asked.

"Demetre said to wait for him to come, don't do anything." Ash replied, gaining an eye roll from Kyle.