Chapter 21 (Rescue Mission)

Scar's P.O.V

It has been nearly three days and not a word has come from Molly. Where the hell was she? Cole had to have found out somehow right? What if they tortured it out of her? Out of Molly, who just happened to be in my best friends body. Lilly's never done anything to deserve torture. Especially from Mordecai, sadly I have felt that pain already.

"We need to rescue her." I said out loud. Jessy's eyes were the first to focus on me.

"Rescue who?" He questioned.

"Lilly." Now everyone was staring at me.

"How do you know they even have her?" Ally sighed. Like her I was tired of hiding.

"I've been thinking and the only way Cole could have known that I knew who he was, is if he tortured it out of Lilly."

"You mean Molly right?" Caleb spoke up.

"No. If he is torturing them, they'll both feel the pain." My dad said sternly looking at Caleb.

"We need to go rescue her." I repeated.

"You're crazy. We can't just waltz in and leave. They are looking to kill us." Ash said in a pissed tone of voice.

"Fine you stay her. I'll go by myself." I stood and started walking to the exit.

"Scarlett stop. Ash is right. Its risky..." My father started to talk.

"No offense Dad, but if you're going to tell me to stay, I'm not." I interrupted him. He just smirked.

"I was going to say, don't you need some back up?" My father chuckled.

"I'm coming with you." Ally and Caleb said at the same time. It was creepy.

"Hey don't forget me." Ben smiled and stood from his spot.

Three started gearing up and I just smiled. Walking out the front door to my car.

"Baby. You weren't seriously leaving me were you?" Jessy swung me around, pressing me up against the car.

"I got worried you didn't love me, when the others started volunteering." I joked, and he just laughed and smiled.

"Where you go, I go." He smiled and started kissing me.

"Hey Jessy! You keep kissing her, and I'm just gonna have to cut your tongue out!" Ben called putting a duffle bag in his car.

Ally walked out the front door, following her was caleb.

"I'll ride with Ben." She volunteered. Something was off. They didn't display any affection towards each other anymore, it was just strikely business.

"Awesome. Caleb ride with us." Jessy instructed.

"This is gonna be hell of a long ride. Let's go ladies, I ain't got all day." My brother has this thing where he pretends to be hot shit, half the time it was true. He would be the wrong person to cross.

~4 hours later 6:08pm~

Demetre P.O.V

"STOP!" I shouted at Mordecai. He will never be considered my father ever again. He was currently standing in front of Lilly's chained up body. He had tiny stakes and was repeatedly jamming them into her, until I shouted at him.

"I'm sorry do you have something to say?" He asked as he walked over and punched me across the face, causing the chackles to make sounds.

"Yeah. Leave them a lone." I replied shaking off the hit, but then I received multiple blows, one in my lower abdomen, one in my rib cage, and one across the face. The impact caused blood to arise to my mouth. I tried to speak only getting mumbles out.