Chapter 15 (CHUG!!)

Scar's P.O.V

I walked into the living room seeing the unexpected. Carter awake, and Lilly standing by the hallway. Only everything clicked. Were there two demons in my house now or just one? Did Carter's thing work? I was terrified and completely freaking out on the inside. Ally rushed over to me and took my hand.

"Its okay. Relax and I'll tell you everything I know." Ally smiled, and I nodded catching my breath. "I'm just going to text the others to come to the living room."

The others were outside in the backyard, they found it weird to sit here and watch Carter until he woke. Ally started texting away, I looked Carter up and down. He smirked and waved. He was like a complete stranger now.

"Hi, Scar." Carter smiled.

"Are you... Is it... When... What?" I couldn't get one good sentence out of my mouth. Everything didn't make sense. If it didn't, it didn't seem like it was apart of our new reality.

"Wow, you're pathetic." Lilly said with a new level of bitchiness.

"I guess you're still not my best friend... Molly, right?" I mumbled looking Molly up and down.

"All done." Ally said shoving her phone back in her jean pockets. Within seconds the others were piling into the room. There shocked expressions were just as good as mine. Jessy quickly retreated to my side, Caleb just stared at Lilly dumbfounded. Ben and Kyle stayed in the distance observing. Demetre and Ash looked pretty comfy, there were standing side by side. I had to get the back sorry of the two, because I'm confused. Dominic went to go check on Annablle.

"Alright listen, Lilly has asked me to come her to speak to you losers." Molly rolled her eyes. "For those of you who don't know me I'm Molly. Yes, demon, serial killer. Whatever. Lilly has brought to my attention that Mordecai can't be trusted. So we have devised a plan to get my body back, and get Lilly's too..." Molly said catching her breath.

"How do we know you are not just tricking us to doing what you want? Lilly could be suffering in there because she knows you're actually going to kill us." Jessy said bluntly.

"Yes I understand that trusting a demon can be hard, but I decided to let Lilly free for a few hours. So y'all can talk about everything. Until next time." Molly said and then shut her eyes. Lilly's body started coughing up black liquid.

Just like Carter she fell unconscious, waking up back withing seconds though. I seen a black figure ascend from her body, vanishing. Must have been Molly. Caleb dropped to Lilly's side.

"Lilly? I missed you. I love you so much." He said pulling her into a tight hug.

"Ive misses you too. I love you too." Lilly smiled and kissed him passionately on the lips. Awww, they were so cute. Caleb helped Lilly up, she turned to me, jumping on me in a giant hug, causing me to stumble backwards.

"Lilly. Bestie. I've missed you. Don't worry we will do everything possible to get your body back." I giggled cheekily, setting her down.

"Oh I know. We all make a good team..." Lilly said scanning the room, and stopping at the sight of Demetre. "Although you're new to the squad. Hello."

"Hi." Demetre said sternly. "Don't worry, I am no threat to you and your friends."

"I guess I have a lot of catching up to do." Lilly smirked with a familiar look on her face. I knew exactly what she was up to.

"No." I said right away, She giggled and started nodding. "Seriously a party... You were just possessed and you're going to be repossessed in a few hours." I put my hands on my hips. I didn't notice how parental, and serious I got since we first moved out. It was usually the other way around. Me partying and Lilly supervising.