Chapter 8 (Mentally Sick)

Scar's P.O.V

"She's what?!" I asked alarmed talking to my father with Caleb and Jessy.

"Possessed. It was Samuel." My father sighed and plobbed down in the chair exhausted.

"Well, where the hell is she now?" Caleb asked finally stopping his pacing.

"In a cell. I had to... Um... Obtain her. She didn't want to hurt anyone." Dad threw his feet up on the couch shutting his eyes.

"So you locked her up?!" Caleb raised his voice with rage, my dads eyes shot open. Daddy sat up and stood uncomfortably closer to Caleb.

"Listen here. I did her a favour. She asked me for a wish, and I granted it. I'm like a freaking genie. So don't be an ungrateful little brat." My father snapped, causing Caleb to retreat.

"Take me to her." I said heading into the hallway.

"Hey wait for me." I heard Jessy call from the living room. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my purse. I strolled outside followed by Jessy, my dad and then Caleb. Of course Caleb wouldn't miss this, after all him and Lilly are like a married couple, joint at the hip.

My dad's car had the witch lady in it. Sophie I believe. She was sleeping in the passenger seat right where my daddy left her. Apparently spells use a lot of energy, some more than others, like the boundary spell.

"Dad I'll take my car, okay? Jessy and Caleb can ride with me. I'll follow." I smile and hop into my car. Don't worry Lilly I haven't forgot about you.

Lilly's P.O.V

"You deserve to be in hell. If I wasn't stuck in here I'd kill you, and send you right back." I said in my head talking to the demon. Turns out I stay in here, completely issolated from the real world. In here I'm basically the demon's conscience.

"Oh god. Please keep all that depressing  shit out of my head. I don't won't to hear about your sad little soul." The demon hissed inside. All I had for entertainment was this stupid demon. After all we were locked in a cell. Not much to see. "Blah blah blah...you're so annoying."

"You're no better. Just an 'FYI' this is my head." I said with attitude. Everything that I found out about this demon within the last hour was totally gruesome. Her name was Molly, she was a serial killer, she killed dozen of college students when she was human, then she got sent to hell. As a demon she now follows Samuel, Roy's brother. God talk about creepy.

"Remember when I said I could hear you. I really don't want to hear what you think about me. Not that I care, cause I really don't."  Molly sighed. What creeped me out the most was that this was all in my head... Or should I say ours. We communicate all up here,in our shared mind. In some messed up way,being possessed could be fun,but not for me. She has control of the body and voice. I have control of nothing. I am trapped in my own mind. "Who are you even talking to?"