Chapter thirteen: As the world caves in

A/N: Don't play the song above yet. I'll have a reminder to play it during the story :)

Wanda and Agatha were fighting in the air, Wanda didn't allow anyone from her family to come near her.

"Come on, Wanda!" Agatha shouted while Wanda hit her over and over with her magic.

"There's more. I want it all!" Agatha was draining Wanda from her magic so she can have it.

"Mom, stop!" Sophia shouted when she saw Wanda's state, Sophia was about to fly up to her but Vision stopped her.

"Dad let me go! She is gonna kill her!" Sophia shouted while she tried to get out of her fathers embrace.

"Darling calm down" he said, holding her in a hug "Let me go!" Sophia cried out.

Agatha was about to use her magic on Wanda but nothing happened.

Agatha looked around and realized what has happened "Runes"

"In a given space, only the witch who cast them can use her magic.

Thanks for the lesson... But I don't need you to tell me who I am"

"No. No. No. No!"

Wanda was draining Agatha from the magic. A bright light surrounded her as she slowly started to change her form.

"Oh, God. You don't know what you've done"

Wanda brought both her and Agatha to the ground

"Good girl. So, what now? You just gonna lock me up somewhere?"

"No. Not 'somewhere' Here"

"Here?"

"Mmm-hmm. I'll give you the role you chose. The nosy neighbor"

"No. Please..."

"I'm sorry"

"No, you're not. You're cruel. You... You have... You have no idea what you've unleashed. You're gonna need me"

"If I do, I know where to find you"

"Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Wait..."

Wanda placed her fingers on the side of Agatha's forehead and changed her back to the woman Wanda knew.

"Hiya, hon. Say, that's some kinda getup you're wearing. Did I leave the oven on, or is that just you, hot stuff?"

"You live here now. No one will ever bother you"

"Okey dokey, artichokee"

"I'll be seeing you, Agnes"  "Not if I see you first, hon"

"Mom!" Sophia was first to shout and run towards her, Billy and Tommy right after her.

"Come here..." Wanda gave all of her kids a kiss on the forehead and hugged them tight.

"Are you okay?" "Mmm..."