Chapter twenty eight: I know she's out there

A/N: Feel free to listen to the playlist above while reading this chapter <3

For anyone who's listening to the text speech, for some reason it doesnt work or playing a wrong audio, just wanted to let you know 

"Baby, i'm so glad you're ok" Wanda said in relife as she started to get close to her

"No! Stay away!" Sophia shouted

"Baby what's going on I-"

Wanda started to get close to her daughter again

"Mom please, don't come any closer" Sophia begged

"Baby what are you talking about?" Wanda seemed confused and hurt

"Mama please"

Sophia's eyes started to glow blood red as she changed into her witch form

"Just let me get close to you and we can figure it out"

"No! No mom, stay away!!"

A blast of energy shot out of Sophia's hand and hit Wanda's head.

Sophia woke up with a loud gasp

She sighed as she plopped back onto the bed, silent tears running down her cheeks.

This has been going on for a couple of nights now, that same moment haunting her dreams, not letting her sleep.

Sophia buried her face into her pillow in hope of muffling the heart wrecking sobbs coming out of her mouth.

If anyone would have heard her they would have been heartbroken but luckily for her no one heard her crying.

After she calmed down she understood she will not be getting any sleep tonight either.

She stepped out of her bed and quietly made her way to the living room.

She opened the fridge and took the milk out, she poured some into a mug and heated it up in the microwave.

Natasha used to make her warm milk everytime she couldn't sleep, which happened quite often.

~Flashback: the avengers compound two years after the blip~

Sophia woke up with a loud gasp as she sat down on her bed trying to process her nightmare.

She sighed heavily and walked down to the kitchen.

She thought she was the only one awake since it was 4am but to her surprise she was met with Natasha sitting on the couch.

"милая (Sweetie) what are you doing up?" Natasha asked

"Can't sleep" Sophia mumbled

"Another nightmare?" Sophia nodded

"Oh baby, come here" Sophia sat next to her on the couch and snuggled up to her as Natasha wrapped her in a comforting hug.

"How about i'll warm you some milk, hmm?" Sophia nodded slightly

"I'll be right back"

Natasha got up and walked into the kitchen and poured some milk into Sophia's favorite mug, a light purple mug with soft gold butterflies on it.

After a couple of minutes Natasha came back with the mug in her hands.

"Here you go baby, be careful it's hot"  "Thanks" Sophia said with a small smile.