Chapter forty two: All I want for Christmas

When Wanda got to the top of the cliff she laid Ivy gently on the ground. She placed both of her hands on the sides of her head

She tried to get into her head in hope of waking her up.

And fortunately she did, Ivy shot up breathing heavily looking around in panic.

"Hey, It's okay, you're okay" Wanda tried to calm her down

Ivy swallowed thickly, "Where is Sophia?"

"She still there" Wanda said quietly

"What? she will burn alive in there!" "Ivy, calm down, believe me I'm just as concerned as you are but panicking isn't going to help us right now, she promised she'll come back, she has to..."

After a couple of minutes they noticed a body hitting the ground harshly

"Sophia!" Ivy shouted as she ran towards her

"Sophia, baby stay with me" Wanda said as she kneeled beside her

Ivy got down beside Wanda, "Is she breathing?"

"Barely, she probably inhaled a lot of smoke"

They both turned their attention to her body, it was covered in burns making Wanda gasp quietly.

"My poor baby" she said as she stroked her daughter's hair gently

"Sophia, can you hear me?" Ivy asked but no response came from the girl.

"Wanda, can you maybe try using your powers?" "I don't think it would help but we have to try"

As red mist formed in Wanda's hands she placed them on her daughter's forehead, "Come on honey, wake up" she whispered

Sophia's eyes started to flatter open, making Wanda sigh in relief.

She stroked her cheek softly, "Hey, hey baby girl, it's just me, you're okay"

"Mama" Sophia's voice was raspy and dry, "Shh, don't talk sweetheart we're gonna get you home and take care of you but you need to stay awake for me, can you do that?"

Sophia nodded weakly, "Ivy" Sophia whispered

"Shhh, don't talk right now save your powers for later"

"I'm sorry" Ivy smiled at her sadly, "Me too"

"Let's go home"

...

"Clint I don't like this, they should've been back already." "I know, something is going on"

Natasha and Clint looked at each other not knowing what to do until Natasha spoke up

"I'm going back there." "Not alone you won't"

"I'm going Clint, whether you come with me or not"

"Fine, let's go" ,  "Wait really, you're gonna go with me?"

"Yeah i'm not letting you go there alone, I can't lose you again"

Natasha smiled as they both started to grab everything they needed.

Yelena walked into the room, "What are you doing?"

"Lena, we haven't heard from Wanda since 4 days ago, something is wrong we can't just sit here and do nothing"

"Please don't tell me you're letting her go back there" Yelena said to Clint

"I'm going with her, I'll keep her safe Yelena"

"Absolutely not, Tash you're not going back there"

"Yelena, I can't just leave them there!" "I don't care I just got you back, Barton and I will go, you stay here"