Chapter thirty five: Our last goodbye

A/N Important: This chapter is kind of emotionally heavy

I really recommend listening to the playlist above while reading the chapter, to really expirience the feeling of kind of a fever dream.

I hope you'll like it, let me know what you think at the end <3

"Shit" Sophia whispere yelled as she held onto her hand tightly.

The burn on her hand was pretty bad but she could handle it.

She looked up the whole forest was gone, even Agatha, she looked around confused, nothing but red mist surrounded her.

She scanned the area until she heard a soft voice calling her.

"Sophie"

The voice was so soft she could barely hear it, she looked around again and saw nothing.

"Sophie" she heard more loudly this time, but once again no one was there.

She could feel herself getting dizzy, she stumbled backwards and seconds later she fell unconscious on the ground.

~Flashback: the avengers compound- Sophia is 2 years old~

Sophia woke up and started crying, she still didn't know how to talk that much so crying was all she could do to get someone's attention.

"Hey, Sophie, are you ok?" she turned her head to see Natasha sitting next to her.

"What's wrong baby?" Natasha asked as she picked her up

Sophia just smacked her little hand on her mouth making Natasha smile

"Come on baby let's get you something to eat"

Natasha walked out of the room with Sophia in her arms, Sophia was cuddled up to her neck while her arms were around her.

"Someone woke up from her nap" Natasha said

"Hey baby, did you sleep okay?" Wanda asked as she approached them with a big smile on her face.

Sophia nodded her head and made grabby hands at Wanda.

Wanda picked her up and walked to get her a bottle of warm milk.

"Thanks Nat" Wanda said sweetly

"Anytime Wands" Natasha said before kissing Sophia's temple and walking away.

"Here you go bubs" Wanda said sweetly to the baby in her arms.

Sophia grabbed the bottle and kissed her mother's cheek.

"Thank you mama" she mumbled adorably

Wanda melted "You're welcome sweetheart"

Sophia started to drink her milk, "Ma- Mama" "Yes baby?"

"Want play" Wanda smiled

"You want to play?" Sophia nodded and giggled

"Finish your milk and then we can go play with auntie Tasha and daddy ok?" Sophia nodded with a smile and kept drinking her milk

Sophia felt like she's being pulled away from her little world and seconds later she woke up in her room again.

~Flashback: the avengers compound- Sophia is 12 years old~

⚠warning:Panic attack⚠

"Sophie, baby can you wake up for me please?" she heard a familiar soft voice calling her.