Chapter seventeen: Sick cuddles

"You ok?" Wanda asked her daughter as she saw her zoning out

"Yeah, can I umm be excused to the bathroom?" she asked

"Sure honey" she got up quickly and ran to the bathroom.

Wanda was confused but she kept eating, thinking Sophia will return soon.

Wanda started to feel uneasy, something was bothering her, she quickly got up and made her way to the bathroom.

"Soph?" "Sweetheart, is everything ok?"

When she got no respond she decided to open the door but it was locked

"Soph, baby are you ok? please open the door" Wanda could hear Sophia mumbling something, the concern covered every inch of her body while she waited for her daughter to answer.

"SHUT UP!" Sophia suddenly screamed, the entire house shook, making Wanda quickly change into her Scarlet witch form and burst through the door.

The bathroom windows broke into a millions of pieces of glass while red mist filled the entire room.

When Wanda moved her arms from her face she saw Sophia lifeless body on the bathroom floor.

"Sophia! Sophia baby come on wake up" Wanda said with tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"No no I can't lose you too, come on baby you're ok"

suddenly someone grabbed Wanda's shoulder making her flinch and her eyes glowed red.

"Wanda it's me, it's me" Wanda relaxed when she saw Clint standing behind her with a bow and arrow in his hands.

"What's going on?" "I- I don't" "Wanda relax everyone is ok, what happened to Sophia?"

"I- I don't know" "Is she breathing?" "Let me check" Clint slowly approached Sophia and placed his ear above her mouth.

"She's breathing, she's ok Wands" Wanda let out a sigh of relief as silent tears ran down her face.

Clint checked her pulse "Her pulse is weak we need to get her help"

Wanda quickly approached her daughter placing both hands on the side of her face as red mist started to form in her hands.

"Wands what are you-" "Shh let me focus" Clint watched as the red mist released from Wanda's hands into Sophia's head.

Wanda slowly pulled away "Come on baby, come on" she whispered

Clint and Wanda waited for something to happen.

Suddenly Sophia jolted up with a loud gasp.

"Hey hey it's ok i'm here, i'm here"

Wanda said as she cupped her daughter's face with her hands.

"What happened?" Sophia asked, her face still pale and her eyes still glowing red.

"Soph baby you need to calm down, can you take a deep breath for me?"

Sophia nodded weakly as she took a deep breath in and let out a shaky one.

Her eyes turned back their natural color as she started to calm down.

"Baby what happened?" Wanda asked

"I don't know" Sophia said but she lied, Sophia thought her mother believed her but what she didnt know is that she was too weak now to block her mother from reading her mind.

"Come on baby you need to rest" Wanda said as she quickly helped Sophia up and they all walked back to the living room.

"Sophia! you're ok!" Lila said as she ran to ambrece her in a hug, but Sophia melted too much into the hug, her legs felt like jelly and her head pounded.