Chapter two: What is this feeling?

The next morning Sophia woke up with a killing headache.

She had no memory of last night, it felt like it was all a fever dream.

"Mom?" Sophia said hoping for an answer, the headache was too much she couldn't even keep her eyes open.

"Momm?" she now yelled hoping her mother would show up soon.

"Is everything alright dear?" Vision asked as he approached his daughter.

"Dad my head hurts so bad the ringing won't stop" Sophia cried out.

Sophia was holding her head with her hands, her eyes closed shut she came to the point where she thought she was gonna pass out.

Vision cupped her face with his hands "Darling look at me" Sophia just shook her head the pain was unbearable.

"Hey, darling take a deep breath, in... and out... good"

"I'm going to go wake up your mother ok?" Sophia nodded and Vision got up and rushed out of the room.

Two minutes later Wanda woke up and suddenly the headache stopped, no more pain, no more ringing.

Sophia opened her eyes slowly. She was confused but also relieved.

She sighed heavely just when Wanda got into the room.

"Honey, are you ok?" Wanda asked full of concern. "I'm ok now but that was strange" "What happened bubs?"

"I woke up and the ringing in my ears won't stop and the- um my head was pounding I don't know"

Sophia looked up just to see her mother's eyes glowing red.

"Mom? What are you doing?" "Just close your eyes honey" and she did, and soon enough the pain was fully gone.

"Better?" "Yeah" they smiled at each other until Wanda spoke up

"Why don't we go eat breakfast?" "Ok"

They both headed downstairs where Vision was.

"How are you feeling dear?" "I'm better thank you dad" "Very well then, I'm gonna head to work"

"Bye dad," Sophia said, giving him a hug.

"Have a good day you two" Vision said after kissing Wanda.

"If you two wouldn't mind not doing this in front of me that would be great"

Sophia said, looking at her mother.

Wanda chuckled and they both headed to the kitchen.

Later that day Wanda and Sophia were hanging out at the house when they heard a knock at the door.

"Oh hello Agnes" "Hello dear" "So what's bringing you here?"  "Dottie is having the meeting, remember?"

"Oh right I forgot" Wanda took a quick glance at her daughter,

"Oh Soph i'm sorry I promised we'll hang out today" "It's ok mom really, have fun" "Thank you honey, love you" she kissed her forehead.

"Love you too"

"Shall we?" "Oh, we shall. So, are you ready to meet Queen Cul de Sac and her Merry Homemakers?"

"Agnes, Dottie can't be as bad as you say" "Hmm, well, you'll notice her roses bloom under penalty of death"

When they got to the town square everyone was already there.

"Well it's nice you've decided to join us" "Sorry we're late"