Chapter twenty nine: What's the plan?

Sophia lied awake in her bed after having another nightmare

she was getting frustrated by now, she hasn't got a good night sleep in almost a week.

She sat on the bed, thinking about Ivy, she missed her a lot and as the days went by she realized that maybe she should forgive her.

When she saw Ivy helping her mother she thought that maybe it's time to let the past go and start off a new chapter.

She remembered the dream she had a week ago, she remembered how she felt when she saw Ivy first thing when she woke up.

Although she was confused about how she ended up back in Westview the only thing that went through her mind was to kiss Ivy.

When she woke up she felt empty, like something was missing, it took her some time to figure out but she did, she missed Ivy.

It was now 6am, Sophia knew she had to get up in an hour anyway so she hopped out of her bed and took a quick shower.

When she got out she walked downstairs and saw Carol and Monica sitting on the couch talking to each other.

"Good morning" "Morning, how did you sleep"

"I slept ok" Sophia lied

"Good, can we talk to you for a moment?" Carol asked

"Sure" Sophia sat next to them with a questioning look

"Listen, we figure out the path to Vormir but-"

"Wait really?"  "Yeah, but we have to ask you something first"

"What is it?"

"Steve went back to bring the stones back to where they were, but he didnt come back with Natasha, She was one of his best friends and I think there is no way he hasn't tried to get her back, Do you maybe think it's not... possible?"

Sophia sighed, she knew there was a big chance that Steve tried to bring Natasha back and failed but she couldn't be sure, and she couldn't even ask him because for as far as she knew he died.

"We can't know that for sure"

"I know, I just don't want you to get upset"

"I've already decided Carol, i'm going there with or without you"

...

Ivy sat in the bedroom, they all settled in Yelena's house in Ohio to try and figure out what to do next.

She slowly pulled Sophia's spell book out of her bag.

Sophia dropped it when Carol dragged her away from them so Ivy took it with her.

She smiled to herself. This is the second time she's losing it and I'm bringing it back to her, she thought to herself.

Ivy could feel the huge power that this book held, being a witch herself she knew there was a chance she could open the book but she didn't want to cross any of Sophia's boundaries.

She brushed her hands softly over the book until she heard loud noises coming from the other room. When she realized it's Wanda's room she placed the book on the bed and ran as fast as she could.

When she got to the room she could see Yelena trying to explain everything that happened to Wanda, she just stood at the door listening to their conversation.

"Wands, hey you're finally awake"

"What happened? is Sophia ok?" Wanda asked in panic

"Wands, calm down, Sophia is ok"