Chapter twelve: Red as blood

"Soph?" Wanda said, approaching her slowly.

"What happened?" she asked as she got up from the floor shaking her head which hurted pretty badly.

"You-"   "I'm what?" Sophia asked confused

Sophia took a look at herself and gasped "Wha-"

Sophia's outfit

"What the hell-" Sophia scanned her self from head to toe

"What just happened to me?" she asked, looking at her mother with wide eyes.

"I don't know honey, How are you feeling?"

"Powerful"

Wanda smiled at her daughter "I'm proud of you honey"  "Thanks mama"

Sophia ran to hug her father and brothers.

Vision immediately pulled her in "Look at you!" Sophia chuckled

"I'm so very proud of you darling"  "Thank you dad" She said while he kissed her forehead.

"You look so cool!" The twins said while their eyes and mouth were wide open.

Sophia laughed and messed with their hair "I can never be as cool as you"

"Mom?" Wanda looked at her  "What am I?"   "I don't know honey, But what I do know is that I'm going to help you" Wanda said smiling.

Meanwhile Ivy was running towards nothing, tears streaming down her face, she loved Sophia so much she could feel her heart breaking more and more with every step she took to god knows where.

Ivy was walking and walking, not stopping for a second until she reached the end of the hex. She took a quick glance at the small opening in the hex and ran towards it.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ivy looked behind her and saw her mother.

"I'm going"   "To where exactly?"  "Away from you" Ivy said, looking at her mother with anger and disappointment.

"Excuse me?"   "You heard me"

Ivy began to run but the hex already closed, "Shit" she mumbled to herself as she turned around back to her mother.

"Go back home, now!" Agatha demanded "No"  "This wasn't a question Ivy"

"Do you even care that I just got my heart broken?" Ivy asked with tears in her eyes.

"Do you even give a damn about me? Or is it all about you?"

"Watch your tone-"   "Or what?" Ivy cut her off

Agatha looked at her daughter shocked she never talked to her like this before or to anyone in that matter.

"Fine i'll leave but if your gonna join me you know where to find me"