Chapter twenty one: Who you gonna call...?

Sophia woke up the next morning with Ivy next to her

She smiled slightly but deep down she knew she couldn't get rid of her anger just yet, no matter how much she cared about her.

She got up, brushed her teeth and headed downstairs

"Good morning" Clint greeted

"Good morning uncle Clint" Sophia said with a soft smile

"I'm teaching the kids how to use a bow and arrow, wanna join?"

Sophia nodded "Sure" "Great, meet us outside in 10" "Okay"

As Clint walked outside Sophia walked into the kitchen to make herself some tea.

"Good morning baby" Wanda greeted as she walked to kiss the top of her head.

"Good morning mama" Sophia smiled

After Sophia finished her tea she walked beside her mother "Mom"

"Yes dear?" "Clint is teaching us how to use a bow and arrow. Is that ok?"

"Sure sweetie just be careful" "Will do, thanks mom" Sophia kissed her cheek and ran outside.

Sophia saw Clint, Lila, Nate and cooper from the distance

"Hey Soph" Nate said as she approached them "Hey"

"Ok since we are all here we should start"

"Sophia!" someone shouted from the front door of the house

Sophia turned around to see Yelena "Yes?"

"Care to join me in my training" "Sorry Belova she's with me"

"I'll come find you when we are done here auntie Lena"

"ты действительно предпочитаешь остаться с ним?"(do you really prefer to stay with him?) Yelena asked with a smirk making Sophia cuckle

"Я обещаю присоединиться, как только мы закончим здесь" (I promise to join as soon as we finish here)

"Okay"

"What did she say?" Clint asked "Oh uh nothing important let's get started"

After some training with Clint Sophia headed upstairs to where Yelena was.

"Hey" "Hey, glad you finally decided to join me"

"Sorry it took me long" Yelena chuckled "It's ok"

"So can you please tell me who this Ivy girl is?" "Oh, she used to be my girlfriend" "That explains the blushing mess you were yesterday" Yelena teased "I- wasn't- well maybe I was it doesn't matter"

"Why did you break up?"

Sophia took a deep breath "Well, let's just say that her mother hurt my family"

"And she was a part of it?"

"I don't know" "Wait let me get this straight, you broke up with her because of something her mother did that you don't even know if she was a part of?"

"When you're saying it like that you're making me sound like a bitch"

Yelena gave her a look "Look, I may overacted and acted too quickly, but that doesn't change the fact that her mother hurt my family"

"I know dorogoy, but I think you should've talked to her before that figure out some things before acting up"

"Yeah you may be right"