Chapter thirty four: Blue flames

Sophia stood before the flowers and tried to find a way to connect to them

She remembered reading something in her spell book, She sat on her knees making sure she's not stepping on any flowers.

She closed her eyes and placed her hands on the ground.

The flowers started to light up one by one.

Each red and brown flower now glew in bright blue

Sophia watched as some of the flowers started to return to normal besides two flowers

One red and one brown.

Agatha looked at her a bit surprised, "Did you figure it out?"

"Kind of..."

"What does that mean?"

"It mean that both of these flowers... souls, I know them or once knew, one of them is Natasha and the other, I don't know"

"You only get one chance you know"

"Please don't be dead" Sophia whispered as she looked at the brown flower

...

Ivy sat in the back of the jet trying to figure out how she can communicate with Vision.

Deep down she knew there is a high chance it won't work, considering Vision is a synthezoid she didn't know if she could reach him.

But she had to try, she still felt guilty about what happened with her mother.

She knew it wasn't her fault but deep deep down she had that voice that told her she is somehow responsible for all of that.

She felt like Wanda hated her for what happened, and even more than that she thought Sophia lost her love to her.

~Flashback: the battle of Westview~

Ivy began to run but the hex already closed, "Shit" she mumbled to herself as she turned around back to her mother.

"Go back home, now!" Agatha demanded "No" "This wasn't a question Ivy"

"Do you even care that I just got my heart broken?" Ivy asked with tears in her eyes.

"Do you even give a damn about me? Or is it all about you?"

"Watch your tone-" "Or what?"

Agatha looked at her daughter shocked she never talked to her like this before or to anyone in that matter.

"Fine i'll leave but if your gonna join me you know where to find me"

And just like that she disappeared again leaving Ivy alone at the end of the hex.

Ivy sat down on the muddy ground as silent tears started to pool from her eyes, she didn't know what to do, Sophia just told her it's over, her mother suddenly comes out with a plan to get Wanda's magic, and she's alone.