Chapter forty: There's no place like home

~Flashback:The battle of Wakanda 2018~

Ivy and Agatha stood outside of Wakanda, Agatha told Ivy Thanos is supposed to be there, but there was nothing there.

"Mom, there's no one here, are you sure we're in the right place?"

"Yes Ivy, this is our last chance to get the stones before him"

out of nowhere, Ivy and Agatha heard a really loud thud close to them.

"They opened the berier, he's here... come on" Agatha said as she and Ivy ran towards the woods.

Ivy fell down, her scar was still fresh, so when she hit her head on the ground she started to bleed.

"It's fine, it's nothing, you're okay" Agatha said as she lifted her off the ground so she could stand up.

"Mom, please I can't anymore it hurts so bad" the twelve year old cried out as blood kept pouring from the top of her forehead.

"I know darling, but you'll be okay, we can't let him win" Agatha quickly grubbed a cloth and pressed it hard on her daughter's forehead to stop the bleeding. Ivy winced in pain but kept pressing it on her forehead knowing her mother won't stop for a second.

"He's such a coward , he's not even here, sending his puppet soldiers to do the dirty work"

Agatha and Ivy walked deeper into the forest until they were met with what they were looking for.

"Mom, what is she doing?" Ivy asked

Agatha looked at whats happening in front of her in shock, "We need her, she's powerful"

But Ivy's mind was somewhere else, she watched as the woman cried heavily, she felt bad for her even though she had no idea who she was.

Than a sudden explosion knocked them all to the ground, Ivy looked up to watch as the woman sat on the ground as Thanos approached her.

"I understand, my child. Better than anyone" he said to her

"You could never"

"Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now... is no time at all"

Ivy watched in confusion as Thanos brought him back to life

"No!" she heard the woman yell but Thanos knocked her the other way.

Ivy had tears in her eyes as he killed him and threw him on the ground like some doll.

"I'll be right back" Agatha said

"Mom, no! he will hurt you!" Ivy begged

"I'd like to see him try"

But without warning Thanos snapped his fingers and everyone started to disappear.