Chapter sixteen: Kids again

Lila and Sophia made their way outside "Hey" Sophia turned to look at her friend.

"Where have you been all this time? I thought I-" "What?" Sophia could see the look of concern that was written on Lila's face

"I thought you were dead Soph" Lila said, her eyes getting glossy with tears.

Sophia's eyes soften "Oh Lila i'm sorry I-"

Lila broke down in tears, "Hey, hey Lila look at me" Lila shared a broken look with her friend.

"I'm here ok? I'm right here in front of you, I am not dead ok?"

Lila nodded "Come here" Sophia pulled her into a comforting hug.

"I missed you" "I missed you too" they smiled at each other.

"Sophia?" she heard a voice calling her name

"Cooper!" she smiled as she ran to hug him "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know actually" he smiled at her "It's good to see you Soph"

she smiled "Sophia!" she heard another voice "Hey Nate!"

she hugged him tight "I missed you!" "I missed you too!"

All of the kids were almost the same age so they got along very well, Cooper was the oldest and Nate and Sophia were the youngest, both of them the same age.

"So since my practically twin sister is back, I say we call it a competition"

"I'm with Sophia!" Lila shouted "Hey don't steal my twin" Nate said jokingly "Umm excuse me I haven't seen my best friend in forever so she's on my team"

"Fine so I guess it's boys against girls" "You're going down"

...

After Wanda told them everything that happened she was already curled up to Laura's side who was comforting her.

"I'm sorry Wands, I can't imagine what this feels like"

After Wanda calmed down a little Clint took the opportunity to talk.

"I remember when I first saw you, you were just a child and look at you now" Wanda smiled through her tears

"Remember what I told you in Sokovia?" Wanda smiled

"It doesn't matter what you did or what you were" Wanda said with a small smile

"But if you step out that door, you are an avenger" They said together

"I still mean it Wands, you were always like a little sister to me and I know how you tend to blame yourself, but It's not your fault ok?"

Wanda nodded slightly "Thank you"

"Why don't we go make some dinner for the kids?" Laura said to Wanda

"Ok"

Both girl got up and started to prepare dinner

Wanda started to cut the vegetables for a salad while Laura was making Pasta.

"After we eat I'll go to set rooms for you two ok?" "What Laur, no we can't stay here it's too much to ask-" "No it's not Wands you can't be alone right now, you and Sophia will stay here, it will be good for both of you"

"Are you sure?" "Of course"

"Thank you Laur" she smiled at her

...

Ivy tried her hardest to remember the spell.

But nothing seemed to work. "Come on Ivy, mom taught you that when you were 10, come on mind , think!" she thought to herself