Chapter fifty: Teamwork makes the dream work

A/N: GET YOURSELF READY FOR THIS CHAPTER ;)

And please! comment your thoughts, I would love to hear them!! they're making my day!

And don't forget to read my A/N at the end <3

~8 years later~

Ivy walked into her room and sat slowly on the bed, she picked up the picture she kept on the bedside table.

As she admired the picture of her and her girlfriend, a stream of tears escaped her eyes.

She traced her fingers over the picture, mesmerizing the bright smile of her girlfriend she missed so much.

A knock on the door pulled her out of her thoughts and she quickly wiped her tears.

The door opened and Billy walked in, "Hey Ivy, are you coming downstairs? My mom made dinner"

"I don't know Billy, I don't really have an appetite"

Billy sighed and sat next to her, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "Ivy you haven't eaten anything almost all week"

"She should've been here, her 26th birthday is tomorrow" Ivy said as tears escaped her eyes.

"I know you miss her, I do too, a lot, but please come eat?" he said softly

She nodded and he hugged her close as her body shook a little, "Thank you Billy" she sniffled, "Anything for you, you're family Ivy, you know that"

"How did you become so grown up?" "I'm 18 Ivy" he smiled

"God i'm old" she chuckled, "Let's get down"

They both got down, Billy's arm was still around her shoulders as she curled up to his side.

"Hey Ivy" Kate greeted softly, "Hey Kate"

"Billy!" they all turned around towards the voice, "Get your hands off my girlfriend!" she said with a playful smile

Ivy wasted no time and ran into her arms, she hugged her tight and pulled her into a kiss, when they pulled away Ivy hit her arm, "Ouch that hurt"

"What the hell were you thinking?" she said as tears streamed down her face, "I'm sorry we lost contact with the compound"

"For two months!? Sophia, I thought you died!"

"I'm sorry my love" she hugged her close, "But I promised I'll be here on my birthday didn't I?"

"Don't you ever do that again!" Ivy cried out

"I won't, I promise"

"Soph!" Wanda smiled widely and rushed to hug her close

"I missed you so much!" she squeezed her even tighter, "Mom I can't breathe" "I haven't seen you in two months deal with it"

"Hey big sis" Tommy and Billy hugged her close

"Hey, how are my favorite little brothers?"

"We are your only brothers, and we're good" Tommy said as he hugged his sister again.

"Glad someone is happy to see me as well" Morgan said sarcastically

Tommy ran to hug her close, "I missed you" he kissed her forehead

"Woah, hey since when is this a thing?" Sophia asked

"Uhh, well we were going to tell you but- you see..."

"A Stark and a Maximoff, I think I'm going crazy" Sophia said, making them giggle.

"How did the mission go?" Natasha asked as she hugged Sophia close