Tournament Arc Pt. 3

Midnight:"Alright ladies and gentlemen! Here are the sixteen contestants!"

The screen showed the following students:

(Y/n)
Damien Goodman
Sasuke Uchiha
Rias Gremory
Ryuko Matoi
Katsuki Bakugo
Yang Xiao Long
Koneko Toujou
Shouko Todoroki
Naruto Uzumaki
Izuki Midoriya
Pyrrha Nikos
Akeno Himejima
Yuuto Kiba
Rock Lee
Nora Valkyrie

Midnight:"Now, let's see who is going against one another!"

A holographic screen displayed a bracket and the names in order. It then shuffled the names and stopped five seconds after. Damien was going to be the first match in the first round against Lee. (Y/n) was the last match with Bakugo as his opponent.

Midnight:"You all may change into your combat gear and costumes if you'd like."

They all nodded and walked off.

30 Minutes Later

The first match was starting as the first year students sat in their own stands close to the waiting rooms. Joan, Ruby, Izuki and (Y/n) sat by each other. The match between Lee and Damien was about to start.

Lee came out with his gear on and Damien wore black combat boots, gray camouflage pants, a white shirt with a gray tail coat on top.

Midnight raised her arm and then brought it down.

Midnight:"Begin!"

Lee jumped all over the arena and dashed at Damien. He went in for a kick but he blocked it with his forearm and threw Lee off. Lee flipped away and tried to punch him. Damien dodged and punched Lee in the stomach. It launched him back but Lee reacted quickly before he was thrown out the ring.

Lee:"You're good! But Guy-sensei taught me well!"

He threw kunais at him but Johnny used magic infused ki blasts to knock them away. He thrusted his palm and sent a magic wave at Lee that knocked him out the ring.

(Y/n) and Rias shared a concerned glance and went back to watching Damien.

Midnight:"A quick first match but they both fought well! Let's see who is up next! It's Ryuko versus Kiba!"

(Y/n) got up to get some food as the match was going underway. Ryuko had raw power thanks to her Kamui but Kiba had variety and used different swords to eventually overwhelm Ryuko and knock her out the ring.

The match after that was between Naruto and Nora. It was a game of cat and mouse as Nora used her hammer to crush his clones. He was running out of chakra and was knocked out with a solid hit to the head with her hammer.

Mic:"These matches are seemingly flying by! Next match is... oh ho! A battle between some brawlers! Yang Xiao Long versus Koneko Toujou!"

(Y/n): This ought to be interesting.

(Y/n) sat down with a tray of nachos and watched the match. Yang charged at Koneko and tried to land the first punch but Koneko pushed her fist aside and landed a kick to Yang's ribs. She rolled along the arena but got up and her hair flared a bit. She launched dust bullets at Koneko but she flipped away to dodge them.

Koneko ran to Yang and threw a punch but Yang tilted her head to the side and landed a devastating punch to Koneko right in the stomach.

She was launched back and landed near the edge of the arena. Koneko kicked herself up and frowned.

Yang:"Heh this is pretty fun Koneko. I'm really happy I've got you as my opponent."

Koneko:"Just glad to be away from that pervert."