Everything i' ve always wanted.

After Jason proposed I was so surprised I never would've expected this. I held my hand out and said "Jason it's beautiful". "I'm glad you like it doll" He said smiling. "Let's go home doll" He said. "Yea I think they're ready to go home to" i said laughing.

As we got back in the car I started to feel a familiar heat in my core. I looked at Jason and said "you remember the first time we did things in here?" i said referring to his truck. "Yes I do but tonight is special the more you wait the better it's gonna feel" He said knowingly teasing me. "But I'm a horny pregnant woman" I said whining. "And I'll give you what you want when we get home" He said into my ear teasing me more.

The car ride was longer than I could've imagined. I was ready to rip his clothes off right then and there. Then Jason rubbed my thigh and said "you ok baby?" "Oh yea I'm fine unless you're referring to the dampness forming in my panties right now from just looking at you" I said smiling.

"You're a dirty girl" he said smiling focusing on the road. We had finally arrived home Jason was such a gentleman. He got out of the car and jogged over to the passenger side to help me out with my humongous belly. "Ugh my feet hurt so bad" i said as he held my hand and led me inside.

"I'll take care of that too baby" he said kissing my neck. He then picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs while kissing me. I ran my fingers through his hair so soft and fluffy. When we got to what once used to be just his bedroom he layed me on the bed and admired my body for a second. "God you're beautiful" he said and I blushed.

"Awww you're so cute when you blush" He said laying next to me and rubbing his thumb over my cheek.  "I can't wait to be your Mrs Crouse" i said looking into his eyes. "I can't wait either. The day I see you in a beautiful white dress I just might break down and cry" He said smiling. "Awww really?" I said putting my hand on his face.

"You really make me the happiest man alive" He said. I looked at him for a second. "What" he said. "You're just everything I've always wanted"