We gotta tell them

I woke up the next morning still laying on Jasons chest. "Good morning doll" He said noticing I was waking up. "Good morning hun-" then I paused and looked at him. "What?" He asked. He was laying against the headboard with his thick black rimmed glasses reading a book. His chest hair was all ruffled just the way I liked it. His tattoos showing mostly the one on his chest and the one on his right arm.

"God the things you do to me" I said smiling and biting my lip

"God the things you do to me" I said smiling and biting my lip. "See you are a little sex machine. We went for hours last night and here we are again 9 o'clock in the morning and you're still horny" He laughed. "What I can't help that you're so sexy" I said hitting his arm playfully.

"Well what can I say I just have that effect on ya" he said then smiled and winked at me. "Shit" I exclaimed. "What's wrong doll?" Jason asked. "We gotta tell my mom and Amanda about the baby" I said. "That's right and we're gonna tell them both together" He said smiling. "Jason I'm so nervous what if my mom flips out?, What if Amanda flips out? I said. Then he stopped me.

"Everything is going to be fine doll I promise" He said kissing my forehead. "I hope so" I said looking at him. Then I got up went in the bathroom and turned the shower on. I took my clothes off and got in. The hot water hitting my body felt so good I didn't wanna come out. Then Jason came in. "Jason what are you doing" I asked. "Oh nothing just admiring my beautiful girlfriend" He said smiling leaning up against the door frame with his arms across his chest.

"The water feels so good" i said. "How is your skin not getting burned right now?" He asked. "What do you mean Jason" I said back. "You have it all the way on hot that's too hot for me" He said. "You get used to it once you do it oh I don't know pretty much your whole life" I said laughing. "Well you'd better hurry doll we've gotta go tell your mom and my other child that we're having a baby" He said in a giddy tone.

I was super worried about what my mom and Amanda would think. Would they hate me and call me slut? Would they never talk to me again? I don't know maybe I'm just overthinking it and should just relax. Maybe my mom would like the idea of being a grandmother.

After I got out of the shower I went to put my clothes on. I put on a casual shirt and some jeans. Then Jason came out of the closet. "Hey baby I was thinking I could try a new look" He said. "What's that?" I said. Jason came out of the closet with jeans and a button up shirt with a brown belt, boots and a cowboy hat. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. "Do you like it babydoll?" He asked. "Do I like it? I love it and oh the cowboy hat is just the cherry on top" I said and he blushed. "Awww thanks doll" He said coming up to kiss me then started kissing my neck. "Woah woah Jason baby not now later after we tell them" I said putting my hand on his chest.

"Awww just a quickie baby" He said still kissing my neck. "Noooo after we tell them and I promise we'll play around big daddy" i said smiling and kissing him. "You have no idea how much I love it when you call me that but you'll be screaming it later" He said smirking.

Jason and I got in his truck and I had butterflies in my stomach. Then he looked over at me and said "you ok doll?" "Yea I'm ok" I said back and he knew I wasn't ok. "You'll be ok once we tell them" He said with loving eyes. I like how he always said we and never I or you he always incorporated himself with everything and I loved it so much he never made me feel alone in any situation.

We had finally arrived at my mothers house and I saw Amanda's car. Jason parked and jogged over to the other side to help me out. I smiled at the gesture. "You're such a gentleman" I said. "Always" he said smiling. As we approached the front door my heart was pounding up against my chest still worried about what they would say.

I knocked and my mom opened the door in a rather happy mood. "Hi mom" i said then kissed her cheek and gave her a hug. "Hi baby" She said then smiled. "Hi Ms. (Y/M/L/N) Jason said smiling and hugging her. "Hello Jason nice to see you again" She said back. Then moved aside to let us in. Then Amanda came up and hugged me. "Hey" she said. "Hey" i said back smiling. She did what she always did with Jason which was the side eye that Jason hated but tried to endure.

As we all sat down in the living room I looked at Jason nervously. "It's ok baby doll" he whispered into my ear and rubbed my hand. Then I started "Mom Amanda Jason and I have something to tell you. As you know Jason and I are in love and we both know that you didn't approve of our relationship at first but this is a big milestone for us and it will be for everyone else as well. Mom you're gonna be a grandma and Amanda you're gonna be a big sister or long story short I'm pregnant.

My mother was beaming with happiness "Oh my god you're serious" She asked. "Yup it's a baby" I said hugging her. I waited for Amanda's reaction and I was worried. "I'm happy for you" She said hugging me. I could tell she wasn't to thrilled but she didn't lash so that's a good thing.

Long after Jason and I had left Jason turned to me and said. "See doll I told you there was nothing to worry about. It was all in your head" He said smiling. "Yea I guess you were right there was nothing to worry about" I said kissing him. "I think it's time big daddy to give you what I promised" I said rubbing his chest and kissing his neck.

Then he picked me up from the soft fluffy couch put me over his shoulder and smacked my ass playfully. "Jason you naughty cowboy" I said laughing. "You're all mine now little lady" He said in a southern accent. Then he placed me on the bed softly and started to kiss my neck while I grabbed his back. "I like it when you talk like that" i said as he kissed my most sensitive spots.

"Oh Jason you do it so good" i moaned as he started to unzip my jeans and pull them down as well as my panties. "Well would you look at that" he said smiling looking at my drenched entrance. "You're so wet doll don't worry you're naughty cowboy is gonna make it feel so much better" he said as he licked my wet folds making me whimper.

"Jason eat it" i said and with that he started to do things I never knew he could do before. He had me cumming on his tongue in no time. "Big daddy oh shit I think I'm gonna cum" I moaned. "Let me taste you, you naughty cowgirl" He said just then I arched my back and screamed his name as I gripped the sheets. "Jason!" Then he gave it one last kiss and said. "You taste amazing doll" I smiled and blushed at the comment.

"Now it's my turn to get some of that gushy stuff" He said then kissed me taking off his clothes. I got on top of him and put his length inside me. "Mmm" I moaned. "Ride it cowgirl" He said then smirked as I started to ride him until he released inside me.

After we were done making hot passionate love, we cuddled close like lovers do. "You know something baby" he started. "What's that hunny?" I said. "I love you more than their are stars in the heavens" He said resting his forehead on mine. "Awww I love you too Jason Crouse" I said putting my hand on his cheek. Then he rolled over and turned the lamp off then we both drifted off to sleep in each others arms