Feelings

After we had got back from the mall I could tell Jason really liked me and I liked him to but we didn't want Amanda to know.

"I had a great time with both of you today" he said smiling while taking his glasses off. I swear I just about fainted where I stood god he looked so good. I wanted nothing more than him to slam me up against the wall lift my skirt up and make love to me.

"(Y/N) hello?" Amanda said snapping her fingers in my face. "Huh oh sorry" I said shaking my head trying to not stare at Jason so much. "Jeez girl what's got your mind all wrapped up" She said teasing me. "Oh it's nothing I'm gonna go on home I've got a few things I need to do at home I'll see you tomorrow" I going out to my car.

When I arrived home my moms car wasn't in the drive way. I went inside went up to my room shut the door and locked it. Then my phone buzzed.

Jason: I really had a great time you were a big help in choosing the perfect suit for me.

(Y/N): Glad I could help

Jason: by the way I loved the pencil skirt you were wearing today.

(Y/N): Thank you!

Jason's POV: I know I shouldn't feel this way towards my daughters best friend but my gosh she's gorgeous. I've never seen anything like her. The way her hips swayed as she walked. The curve of her perfect plump lips. The sound of her sweet voice like music to my ears. I couldn't keep her off my mind.

...........................End of POV.......................

I wonder if Jason ever thought about me the way I think about him. He's such an immaculate man. So graceful and gentle just seeing him makes my world a better place.

After I got out of the shower I got into bed and started to think of Jason. I bet he would make me feel like I'm the sexiest woman in the world. Kissing here and touching there. Oh how I longed for his touch.

When I woke up the next day I checked my phone to see that I got a text from Amanda.

Amanda: Hey sis my goddamn car won't start so now I gotta put it in the shop which means you're driving me around for a bit lol

(Y/N: yea sure I'll give you rides lol did you tell your dad?

Amanda: yea he's gonna take it to the shop for me today so we can see what's wrong with it.

(Y/N): oh ok I'll be there in 10 minutes

Amanda: alright cool see you then

I got up got dressed and headed to Amanda's house. When I arrived I knocked on the door and there stood the sexiest sight I had ever seen in my life. Jason. He was wearing a grey tank top with spongebob pajama pants messy hair and held a cup of coffee in his hand. And Oh my god I could see his print "Well Good morning darlin" he said smiling at me. "Good morning Jason nice pjs" I said giggling.

Then Amanda came downstairs "Hey (Y/N) you ready to go to school" "Yea" I said heading out the door

Then Amanda came downstairs "Hey (Y/N) you ready to go to school" "Yea" I said heading out the door. "Have a good day Amanda" Jason said waving. "You to (Y/N)" he smiling. "Bye dad" Amanda said back in a grim tone. "Why are you so mean to your dad all the time he seems so nice and loving" I asked. "That's a long story I'd rather not get into" she said closing the passenger side door.