The Mall

Amanda had left school early for her doctors appointment. I was always quiet when she wasn't around I was really shy.

I was really eager to go to the mall with Jason. Just to watch him try on suits and jackets and dress shoes it made me weak to think about it.

I got my stuff to leave school after 7th period and texted my mom and told her that I was going to the mall with Amanda because I know that she would never let me go if I told her who I was really going with.

I got in my car and drove to Amanda's house on the way I got a text from Jason.

Jason: hey you wanna ride in my truck instead of taking 2 cars?

(Y/N): sure on my way now see you in a bit!

I arrived at Amanda's house and saw Jason coming out of the house locking the door behind him. I never knew a man could look so good in a simple outfit. He had his glasses on with a long jacket, jeans, and pointed toe black boots.

He pressed the key to unlock his truck he had a Ford F-150 raptor

He pressed the key to unlock his truck he had a Ford F-150 raptor. I got out of my car and got into his truck. "Hi" he said as a smile crept on his face. I blushed at the sight of him. "Hi" I said back shyly.

"Going to the mall huh?" He said still smiling. "Yea" I said pushing hair behind my ear and checking my phone.

Amanda: How's the mall going with my dad?

(Y/N): leaving now, how's your doctors appointment?

Amanda: Good about to leave I'll meet you guys at the mall

(Y/N): ok cool see you then!

As he pulled off I watched as he twirled the wheel so effortlessly. The way his cologne smelled absolutely heavenly. The way his glasses sit perfectly on his face.

His whole aura screamed sexy and I couldn't get enough. "Something on my face?" He said turning to look at me. "Oh no I'm sorry was I staring?" I asked nervously. "Yea a little but it's ok" "really?" I asked blushing.

I felt weird for staring but I couldn't help it he's so sexy I just wanna lift my skirt up tell him to pull over and bounce on him like never before. But I know I have to keep my composure and keep telling myself this is my best friends dad.

We finally arrived at the mall and that car ride felt like years I swear time stopped when I looked at Jason. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "A little" I replied shyly. "Wanna get pizza I'm a bit peckish myself" he said smiling which made the butterflies in my stomach flutter happily.

I felt like I was on a date with a crush I finally had the courage to ask out but he wasn't a young party boy he was a sexy middle aged man.

We sat down in the food court and ate our pizza and talked. "You're staring again" he laughed. "Oh sorry I didn't meant to" I said blushing and looking down. "You must like what you see" he said then winked. Yes I not only liked what I saw I loved it. The images of what I wanted him to do to me started to run through my head.

"See you do cause I can tell by the way you're blushing" he said smiling. "I mean that's not the case, I mean not that you're not nice to look at, I mean not that I like you or something that would be weird" Then he stopped me and said "Don't worry doll I know that you do"

When he said that my lips could no longer form any words. "See look you're blushing again you really like me don't you" He smiling and laughing. All I did was look away and try not to make it so obvious. "Ha see admit it you like me" he said taking his glasses off and setting them on the table.

"Ok a little" i said playfully. "Well would you look at that little (Y/N) likes me" he said smiling. "Stop" I said smiling and laughing. Then we got threw our food away and went to the suit store. "Care to watch?" he asked. "Sure why not" I said. As he walked into the store I sat down and waited for him.

"How about this one?" He said as he put the blazer on. I swear my heart stopped the minute I looked up. He looked so good I just about fainted. "I like it" I said smiling. "Come on you know you more than like it" he said looking into my eyes.

I blushed

I blushed. "Ok I love it, it looks good on you" I said smiling. Even though he was making my panties extremely wet.

Then Amanda came in "hey you wanna go to hot topic?" "Hell yea I do" I said back excitedly. "Hey what about me?" Jason said whining. "She doesn't wanna watch you try on suits dad" she said rolling her eyes. "Well she seemed to be enjoying it" he said winking at me. "Well I'm not and eww gross dad do not wink at my friend" She said disgusted Then we walked away.

When we got to Hot Topic I saw all the sailor moon stuff even the little plush Luna I instantly felt like a kid in the candy store.

"You like sailor moon?" Amanda asked. "Yes why?" I said back. "Oh my god me to" she said back excitedly. We both bought a whole lotta sailor moon stuff and went back into the suit shop where Jason was. "Oh good you're back" he said smiling at me.

I lit up like a Christmas tree but I tried not to show it in front of Amanda. "Do you like this one (Y/N)" He said looking in the mirror. "Yes it's very elegant and classy" I said trying to sound classy like. "Thank you darlin'" he said. In my mind I was screaming he just called me darling oh I'm in love.

Then he went up to the cashier and bought the suit

Then he went up to the cashier and bought the suit. "Well gals where to now?" He asked wrapping his arms around both our shoulders and smiled.

"Dad we're not your gals" Amanda said moving his arm off of her shoulder. "Ouuu I know let's go to Starbucks" said Amanda. "Yes that would be amazing I'm in need oh mocha, caramel and whipped cream I said.