Second Chances

I rolled over and looked at him confused. "I don't know why do you ask?" I said. "Oh I just thought I'd ask I looked at the box of tampons in the bathroom" he said. I looked at him for a second then moved closer to him and layed on his chest. This was the best feeling in the world to be held by him.

I woke up later that night and Jason wasn't in the bed. I lifted myself and looked around. I got up and went into the bathroom and as I was using the bathroom I thought about what Jason said earlier then realized, I'm late, my periods late.

Then I went downstairs to find Jason sitting at the island with a glass in his hand. "What's wrong hunny" I said walking behind him rubbing his shoulders. "It's nothing doll i promise" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it. "Jason don't give me that i know it's something" i said. "It's just what if I'm a bad dad" He said looking down. "You're not a bad dad" I said reassuring him and sitting on the bar stool next to him. "Yes I am. When I was married to Amanda's mother I cheated on her not knowing she was pregnant with Amanda." He said looking at me with tear filled eyes. "Jason listen to me you're not a bad dad you just made a mistake" i said now putting my palm on his cheek. "I guess I was just stupid then I was young and dumb" He said. "Jason look at me. I thought about what you said earlier" I started.

"What do you mean doll?" He said looking at me confused. "My period it's late" I said looking at him. "You mean you're-" I cut him off. "Yes I might be pregnant but let's get a couple test first just to make sure" I said. "Ok I'll go get them right now. You go on back to bed I promise I'll be back before you even notice I'm gone" Then he kissed my forehead ran upstairs got his keys and went out the door.

I could tell Jason was excited about having another baby. Maybe this was his do over. Maybe this was gods way of saying he needed another chance.

I went back upstairs, got in the bed, and waited for Jason to come back. Then he finally came back beaming with excitement. "I'm gonna be a dad again" he said smiling like a happy child. He bought 3 pregnancy tests for me to take. I went into the bathroom and took them I was so nervous this was a really big milestone not only for me but for Jason too. I took the 3 tests and waited for the results. when I opened the bathroom door Jason looked at me still over flowing with excitement. "What did it say doll?" He asked. "We gotta wait Jason give it a minute" i said. Then he came up from behind me and started kissing and hugging me happily.

"I think we can look now babe" I said going into the bathroom getting the test. I looked at it and there were 2 little blue lines. "Jason" I said looking at him. "What's it say doll what's it say?" He said smiling. "We're gonna have a baby" I said. Then he picked me up kissed me and spun me around. "I'm gonna be a dad again" He said still kissing me. "Now let's finish what we started earlier" He said smirking and laying me on the bed.

Omg guys! thank you so much for 2.18k reads. I never thought in a million years my story would get that many reads. I love you all and I hope you enjoy this part. Xoxo Karima