Graduation Celebration

The next morning I woke up the sun beaming in my eyes through my bedroom window. All I could think about upon waking up was how good Jason looked last night. His cologne was intoxicating I wish I could've just stood there with him the whole night.

I could feel the heat between us but for the most part I'm glad with both kept our composure even though we were dying to kiss each other. I got up went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror for a second.

I looked worn out and tired or maybe I just needed something to make me let go for awhile then my phone buzzed it was Amanda.

Amanda: Hey you ready for tonight?

Y/N: As ready as I'll ever be!

Amanda: Don't worry we'll have a great time

I left her on read and went to go start my shower. The water felt amazing just like Jason's strong arms embracing me. I closed my eyes and felt him all over my body caressing my skin and kissing my neck. Then a knock on my bathroom door broke my thoughts. "Y/N I made your breakfast hurry or it'll be cold" my mother said.

"Ok I'll be out in a minute" I said irritated as she tampered with my fantasy. I should just stop thinking about him but I can't. The flashbacks of what we used to do kept hitting my mind like a ton of bricks. After I got out, dried myself off, and put my clothes on i went downstairs to eat breakfast. My mother made pancakes that said "Congratulations" on them in chocolate frosting and eggs scrambled the way i liked.

"Thanks mom" i said smiling at her. "You're welcome hunny congratulations" she said back smiling and kissing my cheek. "You made it so now what's your next move?" She asked. "Most likely college" i said. "That's good" she said as she started to eat.

Flashbacks of Jason and i started to pop into my head again and i froze like a deer in head lights. The way his lips nipped at my neck and his hands roamed my body as if he was searching for something within me. Then my mom knocked me out of my sinful thoughts again. "Hey are you ok?" She said concerned touching my shoulder. "Yea I fine" i said back leaving no room for her to ask questions.

After breakfast I went back up to my room hot and bothered. I needed Jason damnit i wanted him but i had to try my best to fight it.

Jason's POV
I can't keep her off my mind every since last night she's been the only thing on my mind. I've never experienced anything like this before. What was Y/N doing to me. She had me wrapped around her finger, stuck to her like glue. God I miss her i need her i want her.
........................................................END OF POV.........................................................

With one hand now in my panties and the other on my breast lightly pinching my nipple i got myself off to the racy images of Jason in my mind. I tried not to moan to loud so my mother wouldn't hear. Before i knew it i was coming undone on my own hand. It felt so good but his touch felt better.

8 o'clock rolled around and Amanda called. "Hey get dressed wear something sexy" She said and i did just that. I put on my short red dress with my red flats curled my hair a bit, put a bit a red lipstick, grabbed my purse and i was headed out to Amanda's car.

"Damn girl you look dressed to kill" she said smiling. "You don't look to bad yourself" i said hugging her tightly. "Let's finally have some fun" She said driving off.  As we were driving down the road we were bumping tunes having a good time. Then Jason popped into my head again I wanted to shake him and just have a good time with Amanda.

We arrived at Dave and Busters and i was extremely excited. "How did you know?" I said beaming with excitement. "You used to love to come here as a kid remember we used to shake the machine and get free prizes" She laughed. " yea i do that was great then your dad would call us 2 thieves in a pod" I lauded at the memory then we went inside.

"Let's go check out hot guys" She said jumping up and down like a child. "Fine" i said smiling and rolling my eyes. "Ouu look there's some by the air hockey table" She said pointing at them. "Ouuuu lets go" I said as we waltzed over to them. "Hey boys" She started. "Hey there miss" He said smiling. Then out of the corner of my eye I could've swore i saw Jason oh how i hoped it was him to come and save me.

"Hey Amanda I'm gonna go eat I'll catch up with you later" I said walking to the buffet. Then a tall man stopped me and said "Miss me doll?" It was Jason. "Oh god Jason it is you" i said kissing him. "I missed you so much" i said with tear filled eyes. "I missed you to doll I couldn't wait to see you, to smell you, to touch you oh god i missed you" he said hugging and kissing me then i stopped him. "Let's tell her I can't wait any longer I'm in love with you" I said putting a hand on his face.

"If that's what you want doll we'll tell her together" He said grabbing my hand. "Why don't you go sit at a table and I'll lead her to us" i said. "That's a good idea but I don't wanna be away from you another second i miss you already" He said giving puppy dogs eyes. "It'll only be a second hunny i promise" i said looking at him then blew a kiss. I went over to her and said "Amanda I need you to come with my I have to tell you something" Then she looked at me confused. " what's wrong?" She said concerned. "Nothings wrong I just need you to know something follow me" I said.

"What's this about I was about to get a hot guys number" she said agitated. "I need you to listen to us" I said. "Y/N what do you mean u-" then she paused. "Oh you've got to kidding me" she said rolling her eyes. Then she marched over to the table. "Dad what are you doing here this was supposed to be our night to have fun then you show up" she said. "Amanda sit down please" i said sitting next to Jason and grabbing his hands. "Amanda we need you to understand something" i said. "What's that you guys are fucking each other big whoop" She said. Then Jason chimed in. "Hey watch your mouth it's much deeper than that" Then he stopped allowing me to continue. "Amanda your dad and i are in love we didn't mean for any of this to happen it just happened" i said looking at him. "Look Y/N if you two are in love I don't mind just leave me out of it but if he hurts you don't say i didn't warn you" she said then walked away going back to the air hockey table.

Then Jason kissed me unexpectedly "i missed that so much" i said looking into his eyes. "I missed your kisses to what do you say we get outta here and have hot hot sex" he said rubbing my thigh. "Yea i thought you'd never ask" i said and with that we left in his truck.