Caught

"Dad I decided not to-" Amanda stopped and looked at both of us. "Dad please tell me I didn't just see you screwing my best friend" She said as tears started to well up in her eyes. "Amanda I can explain" He said holding his hand out reassuringly.

"No dad you can't explain I know everything that I need to know don't ever talk to me again" She said running off crying. I felt so bad. I felt like a dirty slut. I couldn't even begin to imagine what Amanda was feeling but I'm sure she hated us both now.

Then Jason turned to me and said "Just stay here I'll figure this out" "Figure this out Jason I told you this wasn't a good idea but you were thinking with your dick instead of your head". Then he looked at me confused. "Oh don't act like you didn't want this Y/N" He said back. "It wasn't my fault that I some how managed to fall in love with you and you knew this was a risky relationship so don't give me that shit" I said as tears started to well up in my eyes and I started to grab my clothes.

"Goddamn it Y/N please you're the only woman in the world that has made me feel alive these past few months" He said. "Oh don't give me that bullshit" I spat at him. "Listen to me I know that all of this was risky but you were worth the risk. You loved me for who I am and not just the sex even though the sex is fucking amazing". He said putting his palm on my cheek.

"Jason I gotta go I just don't think we should see each other anymore". It hurt for me to say it because I really did love him despite him being way older than me. He knew how to love me like a real man should instead Of being with some lousy younger guy who wants to party all the time.

"At least let me take you home" He said grabbing my arm. "Ok but after that this is over" I said sorrow filling my eyes. "Ok if that's what you want" He said looking for his keys.

The ride home was silent I felt like the whole world had come crashing down on me. "I'm really sorry about tonight" he said breaking the silence. "It's ok" I said back. "No it's not" he said pulling up at my house. "Look Y/N I love you no matter what happens, no matter where you go, hell even what you do" Then he kissed me passionately.

God his kisses are like heaven and I hate to leave them but it's for our own good.