His Bedroom

After the song was over Jason and I went and sat back down at our table. Then he said "You know I have the most beautiful woman in the world" then smiled. I blushed like a little school girl. "Aww Jason stop" I said hitting his arm playfully.

"You know what baby let's get outta here because I wanna do bad things to you" He said with a slight grin. "Jason we already had sex like 50 million times this weekend" I said. "This time let's not call it sex let's call it making love" He said then smiled.

"That's sounds nice" I said then smiled and kissed him. Then he stood and held his arm out for me to wrap my arm around. "Shall we darlin" he said. "We shall" I said while wrapping my arm around his.

Then his phone buzzed in his pocket. "Who's that?" I asked. Then he looked at it and said "it's Amanda" then answered. "Hello" He said. "Hey dad I'm going to a friends house don't wait up" she said. "You mean Y/N's house?" He asked. "No it's another friend from school where is she anyway?" She said. "I don't know haven't seen her" he said trying to play it off. "Well when you see her tell her to call me see ya dad" Then she hung up.

"What did she say?" I asked. "She just said that she's going to a friends house so you know what that means?" He said smiling. "What?" I questioned. "We can use my bedroom" He said smirking and kissing my neck. "Jason that's to risky what if she comes home and catches us" I said. "Don't worry baby we'll be fine" He said. "Stawwwp daddy that tickles" I said laughing. Then he stopped and looked at me with the most devilish grin. "Oh I like it when you call me that" And with that we got back on his bike and went back to his house.

When we arrived Jason picked me up bridal style and carried me inside. Then he put me down and immediately started kissing me. My hands found their way into his silver and black curls. "Jason I thought you said making love not sex" I said breathing heavily.  "This is just a starter this is kinda like putting you in the microwave a little bit warming you up" He said then went back to kissing my neck. "Jason bedroom" I said. Then once again he picked me up going up the stairs I squealed at the sudden elevation.

He laid me softly on the bed admiring my body for a second. "You haven't even gotten my clothes off yet" I said looking at him. "I know that's the fun making you wait" He said smirking. Then he grabbed my legs flipped me on to my stomach and pulled me to him at the edge of the bed. "Ouuu you're so strong" I said which boost his ego. At this point my body yearned for him. I desperately wanted him to touch me in all the right places.

He unzipped my dress very slowly teasing me while kissing down my back. "Ahhh" I moaned. I could feel him smile against my skin he loved what he was doing to me.

When he finally unzipped the rest of my dress I shrugged it off. Now in my red lace bra and panty set. "fuck how did you know I love red lace?" He said. "I didn't" I said smiling. "But now that I do I get to tease you even more" I said unbuckling his belt. Then he stopped me and pinned my hands above my head. "Aht aht aht" he said. "Slowly doll we'll get there"

I was taken aback by the sudden movement. I knew he was serious about making love and didn't want to rush it. He started to kiss my neck again and worked his way down to the spot that I really wanted him to kiss. Then he looked up at me and said. "You ready doll?" I nodded unable to speak from the intense heat I was in. He then hooked his fingers into my panties and dragged them down my legs.

He abruptly lifted my legs and said "Fuck doll you're so wet". "I know daddy it's all for you" I said smirking. He licked my wet slit which made me gasp. "Oh fuck" I said grabbing his hair. Then he took one slow long drag over my pussy and I couldn't help but moan. "Ohhh Jason" He started to do a combination of sucking and licking. His tongue felt like heaven.

"Oh fuck Jason I'm go- oh ahhh" I came undone all over his tongue. He sucked on my clit hard which made me scream and grip the sheets. "Oh shit" Then he stopped and said. "You taste so good baby" and smiled.

"I want you inside me" I said trying to undo his belt and this time he let me while kissing me. When I got his belt and pants undone he shook them off then took my bra off and took his mouth on to my stiff nipples.

"Ahhh" I moaned grabbing his back. Then I grabbed his length and started to stroke it. I felt his breath hitch in his throat. Then he shifted to put his length inside me. "Ohhh fuck you're so big" I moaned as he started at a steady pace. "You're so tight and wet doll it feels so good" he said kissing me.

"Go faster daddy" I said grabbing at his back. He proceeded to go faster when his bedroom door opened.