Raptor ride

"Oh god yes Jason right there ahhh" I moaned as he kept thrusting into me up against the wall. Then he looked up and said "Wake up" and I looked at him confused and furrowed my eyebrows "What big daddy?" "Wake up" he said again. Then I opened my eyes to realize I was dreaming and my mom was standing over me. "Wake up (Y/N) I made you breakfast"

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. "Mom it's Saturday 5 more minutes" I said trying so desperately to have the dream again. "It's gonna get cold" she said back. "Ugh fine". I pushed the covers from over my head got up and put my cheetah print robe on and went downstairs.

"Oh yea and who's Jason?" My mom started. "Huh?" I acted confused. "You were moaning Jason in your sleep is that you're new boyfriend?" She asked poking me. "No mom" I said trying to hide the fact that I was having a really good wet dream. "Ouuu you've got a crush" She laughed. "Mom he's not a crush he's no one, just no one" I said back trying to shut her up. "Well I'd like to meet this no one" She smirked.

After I got done with breakfast and my pushy mom I went upstairs and texted Amanda.

(Y/N): Hey what's on the travel menu today?

Amanda: Not a damn thing since my dad has to drive me around. My car is gonna be in the shop for another week

(Y/N): oh yea sorry forgot.

Amanda: But you have a car you can drive us places.

(Y/N): That's true but what if I'm to tired to drive.

Amanda: When have I ever known you to ever not wanna go places

(Y/N): very true

Amanda: And plus my dads not home thank god wanna come over?

(Y/N): Sure why not

I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and took a shower then went over to Amanda's house. When I arrived I was relived that I didn't see his truck in the driveway I wasn't ready to face him yet.

Amanda and I talked about any and everything. "You gotta boyfriend yet?" She asked. "No none of the boys at school catch my eye" I said back. "Well me either they're gross anyway" she said. "That's because you go based off of looks I look for-" she cut me off "personality I know I know you've been saying that since the 10th grade. You still got that thing for old guys?" "Yea I feel like they're more experienced more mature than the guys our age" i said thinking of Jason.

"You got your eye on anybody?" She asked. "No not yet but when I do I'll tell you" I said. Then we heard the front door close. "Damnit my dad's here" Amanda scoffed. "Amanda come help with me with the bags please" he called from downstairs. She hesitantly went down the stairs to help and so did I. "Ah (Y/N) I thought that was your car in the drive way I see you're feeling better" He said smiling. "Yea much better" I said back trying to fake a smile.

God I can't stay mad at him he's so sexy. The way he smiles, the way he talks, the way he smells. Fuck he's intoxicating and I'm gonna overdose I won't be able to hold me feelings in any longer. Then Amanda said "I'm going back upstairs come on (Y/N)" "I'll be up in a second" I said back.

Then he started. "Is there something wrong?" He asked. "No not at all" I said back quickly. "You're staring again" he said. "Oh I'm sorry" I said. Damnit I gotta stop doing that but I can't help myself even if I wanted to. "You know I get the feeling that you really want me" He said taking his glasses off and looking into my eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about" I lied. "Oh I think you do" he said back stepping closer to me.

"Don't fight it darlin I know you want me" he said his voice deep and sexy. Then I backed up into the refrigerator heart racing faster than ever, panties soaked just from the sight of him, god what was this man doing to me.

Then he leaned close to my ear and said "I know you think about me all the time" He said smiling that sexy smile. The heat of his breath sending shivers down my spine. I swear I wanted to take him right there but I knew it was wrong. "I think I should go" I said scooting away from him.

I ran up the stairs to Amanda's room grabbed my keys and said. "Amanda I think I'm just gonna go I got stuff to do anyway" "why you just got here did my dad say something to you?" "No he didn't my mom is blowing me up anyway see ya!" And with that I left.

Arriving back at my house, I went straight to my bedroom locked the door, got my toy out of my underwear drawer and went to town. I imagined his tongue dragging across my wet folds. My hands tangled in his silver struck hair. My body craves Jason I need him, I want him.

Then my phone buzzed it was Jason texting me.

Jason: I didn't mean to upset you if I did.

(Y/N): You didn't upset me Jason it's just that  I really really really like you but I can't show it around Amanda.

Jason: how about you meet me somewhere and we can talk face to face.

(Y/N): fine but we are only talking.

Jason: Just talking got it.

Jason and I met near a local Walmart. When I saw his truck pull up next to my car I had butterflies in my stomach. I got out and got into his truck. "Ok let's talk" I started. "This has been and emotional roller coaster for me" i said. "Why because I know you like me" he said smiling knowing I loved it when he smiled.

"Jason please stop it be serious" I said sternly trying to keep my cool. "Oh I'm serious darlin" He said putting a cigarette into his mouth and lighting it. Why was that so attractive? I'm not even into guys that smoke but god he made so sexy. And the little curls of chest hair that I could see at the top of his shirt. I wanted to say fuck it rip his clothes off and screw him.

"Let me let you in on a little secret I like to take things very slow" he said. "What do you mean by very slow? I asked. "I wanna get to know you a little better, hell I already know you" he said. "How, how could you possibly know me?" I said confused and waiting for him to answer. "Oh screw it" he said then kissed me unexpectedly. I was taken a back by his actions then said "Jason I-" Then he cut me off. "I want you just as much as you want me don't you realize? Just to see you everyday makes me weak at the knees, I want you, god I need you" When he said that my heart started to beat a little faster.

I looked at him for a second and said "Jason make love to me" I couldn't hold it in anymore. "I thought you'd never ask" Then he unbuckled his pants and I straddled him in the drivers seat. I was wearing a skirt so it was easy access. Then he lifted my shirt up and started to kiss my already hardened nipples. "Jason I want you inside me" i said. Then he lifted my skirt pulled my panties to the side then put himself inside me.

Nothing has ever felt so good before he was so big. "Ahhh yes" I moaned. While going up and down on him. "God you're so tight and wet" He said moaning which added more to my pleasure. "Only for you" i said tangling my hands in his hair and kissing him.

"Fuck you feel so good inside me" i said moaning and bouncing faster. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to feel you on me doll" He said kissing my neck.

"Oh fuck daddy I think I'm gonna cum" I said. "Oh I'm daddy huh?" He said lifting me thrusting up into me. "Oh fuck right there, right there, right there I'm cumming uhhhhh Jason" I screamed. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" he grunted then I quickly got off of him and took him in my mouth. "Ahhhhhh" He moaned as he shot his load in my mouth.

"You taste so good daddy" I said looking up at him. "You feel even better" he said back smiling.