A Secret Destination

Being 8 months pregnant is no joke I can't even see my own feet anymore my belly is so big. "Jason can you help me with my shoes" I called to him. "Of course my love" he said then smiled helping me with my shoes.

"Ugh I feel like a big whale" I joked. "You've never looked more beautiful to me" he said then kissed my forehead. "Aww you're always so sweet" i said putting my arms on his shoulders and looking into his eyes. "It's my job doll I love you with all my heart now let's get going before we're late" he said. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"You'll see doll, you'll see" He said holding my hand walking me out the door into the car. It's something about him driving that just makes my hormones go into over drive. From the way he turns the wheel, from the way he grips the wheel. Oh god just watching his veins pop in his arm when he turns the wheel.

Then he looks at me and says "What's wrong baby?" Then proceeds to rub my thigh. "Nothing hunny nothing" I said trying to shrug the feeling off. "Oh I know that look" he said then smirked and his dimples sucked in. I could've died right there he looked extremely good. "You're horny aren't you" He said. "Very now pull over and make hot, sweaty, dirty, nasty,  love to me" i said with lust blown eyes.

"This time you're gonna wait till we get home doll" he said then rubbed my thigh. "But daddy" then he cut me off. "The longer you wait the better it will feel" He said. "That's a good point" i said. Then we came to a stop "here we are baby" He said getting out to help me out. It was a beautiful restaurant right next to the beach.

"Jason this is beautiful" i said looking at him. "It is just like you" He said smiling. "We haven't had a date night in awhile so I thought why not" He said. I smiled and looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Wait a minute are you trying to butter me up for something" I asked. "No doll why would I but if I was is it working" He said. "Yes it is" i said smiling and giggling.

Then Jason grabbed my hands, looked into my eyes and started. "Y/N you make me the happiest man alive. I can't picture my life without you. Your beautiful smile, the way you blush every time I call you doll. What I'm trying to say is Y/L/N Y/M/N Y/L/N will you marry me?" Then he got down on one knee and opened a little box. "Oh Jason I don't know what to say" i said smiling.

"Yes I'll marry you a thousand times yes" I said then he slid the ring on my finger, picked me up and kissed me then yelled. "She said yes" Everyone clapped and cheered. "I love you and you're so sneaky" i said then kissed him. "I love you too and I know" he said kissing me back.