Making Love

When we arrived back at his house he jogged to the passenger side to help me out. He took my hand with such elegance and grace he was a gentlemen. "I've got a surprise for you doll" he said then smiled flashing his dimples. He took his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. "Ladies first" he said then put his hand on my waist and smiled. "What are you up to you naughty boy" i said then smirked. "You'll see doll go on in" he said reassuringly.

I went inside and saw candles everywhere with rose petals on the floor. "Jason you didn't" i cooed. "Oh but i did because i love you more than anything in the world" He said. Then I turned to see him leaning against the front door. "I want nothing more than to rip that little dress off of you and do things you'll never forget but tonight's a little bit different" He said then kissed me.

"Tonight we're gonna do what lovers do" He said smiling then picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs. "I like the sound of that" i said smiling and nuzzling my head in his neck. When he kicked open the bedroom door I was completely stunned by what I saw. "Jason you're too good to me" I said smiling and blushing.

He had set up a rose petal filled bed with candles all around and a bottle of wine. "Jason you know I can't drink yet" I said sitting on the bed. "Ehhh a little won't hurt darlin" He said laughing it off. "I suppose so" i said laying back on the bed. "This feels so good" I said. Then Jason layed on the bed next to me looked at me and caressed my face tenderly. "You know what's gonna feel even better baby?" He said smiling. "What?" I said looking into his eyes. "The things I'm gonna do to you tonight" He said starting to kiss my neck.

"Now lets rid you of this dress doll" he said then proceeded to unzip my dress and teasingly peel it off of me. From my shoulders, to my breast, to my waist, to my hips, to my legs, then finally to my ankles. Then he stood towering me admiring my body that was half naked. Every touch was sensual and i could tell tonight wasn't sex it was making love. He then unhooked my bra letting my breast fall in place. Then he squatted hooking his Long fingers into my panties pulling them down slowly. He made my body burn in anticipation.

He looked into my eyes and started to plant soft kisses in between my breasts. I moaned in pleasure. Damn what was this man doing to me fuck I'm in love. He kissed right above my core teasing me. I looked at him desperately wanting him to sink his face into my sex. "Jason please" i moaned. He granted my wish and licked my slit a few times before diving into me. "Fuck Jason ohhh" My hands got lost in his hair. He started to do tongue tricks I didn't even existed i started to writhe and shake beneath him. "Jason you're gonna make me- Oh god, oh shit, I full on gripped his hair while he sucked on my clit hard while I came.

Then he came up and hungrily started kissing me letting me taste myself on his lips. Then he took his shirt off and my hands flew to his lightly haired chest which he knew i loved. I unbuckled his pants and he kicked them off. I started to rub the bulge in his boxers before taking them off letting his length spring free. "Baby I can't wait any longer i need to be inside you" He said desperately. I layed back on the bed once again. Then he took my legs and put them on his shoulders letting his length tease my entrance. Then plunged into me forcefully. "Uhhhh yes" he moaned finally getting to be inside me. "You feel so good" He said still going into me.

It wasn't long before we both reached our highs "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" He groaned. "Me to daddy" He loved it when i called him that. Then he jerked his hips "Ah ah ah fuck oh shit" He moaned. I screamed "Jason" Then he kissed me passionately and said "(Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N) i love you more than anything I've ever known".