New things, New beginings, New you

"Babe I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to know that we're having 2 little girls" He said smiling and rubbing my belly. "I'm excited to hunny" I said back laying my hand a top his. "We've gotta pick names for the little ones" i said. "Hmmm how about Emily and Lilly" he said smiling. "Noooo those are to simple" i said.

"Oh I know how about Amelia and Adeline?" he asked. "Those are so cute hunny" I said and kissed him. "Those are perfect for our little girls" he said kissing my forehead. "Hi little Amelia and Adeline I can't wait to meet you" He cooed with his hands on my belly.

"I'm so tired but the party overall was a success

"I'm so tired but the party overall was a success. It felt good to see everyone and know they were having a good time" I said. "Yea you know we didn't do all of this for Amanda. This is all new to me but I love it nonetheless" He said. I put my hand on Jason's scruffy cheek. "It's ok baby new beginnings, new things, new you" I said.

"I really should go take a shower but I'm to lazy to get up" I said nestling into his chest. "It's ok baby you can wait til tomorrow" he said. "Maybe you're right" I said turning the tv on. "Baby you know we're not gonna get any sleep with 2 babies right?" He said. "Oh I know trust me" I said. "That means less mommy daddy cuddle time" He said smirking.

"Oh Jason you nasty naughty boy" I said hitting his chest and giggling. Then he started kissing my neck. "How about some mommy daddy cuddle time right now" He said giggling against my neck. "That's sounds....mmm really nice" I said.

Jason and I were now kissing then he slid his hand up my dress and tugged at my panties while I played with the buttons of his shirt. He allowed me to sit up and take my dress off. I wasn't wearing a bra so he cupped my big full breasts in his hands.

"Jason wait what if my water breaks while we're doing it?" I stopped him cautiously. "It's not time yet baby you're only 4 months along but I promise I'll be gentle doll" he said. "Ok" I said kissing him. Then he went around to the edge of the bed and said "come here woman" while grabbing my legs and pulling me to the edge.

I giggled. "You're so strong" i said. He smiled and proceeded to kiss my inner thighs "Jason please" I begged. Then he said "patience doll" I moaned in frustration. I needed him to feel me. Then he peeled my panties off with his teeth. Oh how I loved it when he did that. He licked my slit and I shuddered.

"Jason oh" i said tangling my fingers in his hair. He began to slurp at my wetness like he was eating his last meal. I started to writhe against his lips and he knew I was gonna cum. "Jason I'm gonna- oh" I moaned. He sucked on my clit as I was cumming which added more pleasure to my release. "Fuck Jason" I screamed.

Then he gave it one last kiss and said "you taste amazing doll" while smiling. I kissed him and rubbed at the bulge in his pants.  "Let me take care of you now" i said smirking. I pulled his shirt over his head throwing it any where, started unbuckling his jeans and I could see the pleasure this was giving him. I pulled his thick solid cock out and started stroking it. "Ahhh just like that" he moaned. I took this tip in my mouth and teased him. "You're such a dirty girl teasing daddy like that" He said smiling and tangling his fingers in my hair.

I started to suck him off and all the moans and noises he made added pleasure to my core. Just to hear him moan made my core throb. Then he stopped me and layed me down where he was now on top of me. He slid himself into me gently and started at a steady motion. "Uhhhh Jason you're so big" I moaned as I placed my hands on his back. "You're so warm and inviting" he said kissing my neck and picked up the pace. "Oh fuck right there big daddy right there" I moaned.

Just seeing him get all sweaty and red turned me on even more than I already was. What automatically made me spill over the edge was Jason aggressively grabbing the head board and cumming inside me with a grunt. "Uhhhhhh shit" He moaned and I kissed him and caressed his face.

"Wow that was hot" i said panting and looking at him panting as well

"Wow that was hot" i said panting and looking at him panting as well. "Well there's more where that came from doll" he said then winked. "I love you and our little girls" i said snuggling in his lightly haired chest. "I love you and our little girls to" he said then kissed my forehead. "Now let's gets some sleep doll I'm tired" he said. "Ok big daddy goodnight" i said then closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 "Ok big daddy goodnight" i said then closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep