Uh oh

Shit shit shit he exclaimed! Then he threw his shirt and pants on and said. "You gotta hide she cannot- then he paused. "GodDamnit your car is outside think of something quick" Then I ran into his bathroom quickly. "Amanda you're home early" I heard him say from downstairs.

"Yea um why I live here why are you acting so weird" Amanda said. "I'm not darlin'" he said smiling. "you are something is going on with you and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it" She said going up the stairs. "Oh yea (Y/N)'s car is outside where is she?" Amanda asked. "Oh she's in my bathroom because your bathroom was being fixed the toilet was clogged" He said knowing exactly why I was in his room.

"Oh ok" she said squinting her eyes. "Tell her I'm here when she comes out" She said as she went into her room. By that time I was fully dressed. I walked out slowly and saw Jason standing by the bed. Then he kissed me quickly smacked my ass and said. "I had a great time sexy I love hearing you scream my name" then smiled.

Before I even opened Amanda's door I wiped my face with my hand and made sure I wasn't flushed or looked suspicious. "Hey"
I said as I entered her room closing the door. "Hey why you here so early I told you 4:30?" She said curiously. "Well I thought I'd wait for you here instead of driving all the way from my house". I said trying to play it off.

"Something is going on with you and my dad y'all are acting super weird" She said looking at me. "Hey what's this on your neck" she said moving my hair. "What?" I said looking in the mirror she had up against her bedroom door. Fuck Jason gave me a hickey why Jason why. "Oh it's just a burn I was trying to curl my hair and accidentally burned myself"

"Are you sure because I remember you saying that you hate curling your hair" she said looking into my eyes. "Yea I do but I wanted to change it up a bit" I said biting my lip. "You're lying you bite your lip when you're lying" she said smiling. "That's a hickey isn't it?" She said. "No it's a burn Amanda" I said back covering it with my hand quickly. "It is a hickey you naughty girl" she said smiling and hitting my arm. "So who you been screwin'" she said laughing.

"No one Amanda he's no one" "Omg is it who I think it is" My heart dropped and I went white as a ghost. "It's that hot guy from last year isn't it? Hmmm what was his name oh my god Jordan. She said excitedly. "No it's not Jordan Amanda" I said looking away. "Then who tell me" she said whining.

"It's no one Amanda" I said. "Oh no did he hurt you?" She asked. "No we're not seeing each other anymore" i said. "Really?" She asked. "Yea we've chosen not to see each other anymore" I said. "Ok ok" she said.

I was scared to death I really thought Jason and I were gonna get caught. We have to stop hooking up here. But we can't hook up at my house either. And in other bad news I think I'm falling in love with Jason. I know I shouldn't because he's my best friends dad but I can't help it.

Jason's POV
I was so scared for her and I what would Amanda do if she found out that her best friend and I were screwing around. I think it's starting to become more than screwing around for me I think I love her.
.........................End of POV...........................

After I got home I kept staring at my phone wishing that Jason would call. Maybe he was thinking the same thing to. Then my phone rang. "Hello" I answered quickly. "Hey" a low deep sexy voice said and I knew it was Jason. "I gotta tell you something but this isn't something I can say over the phone. Wanna meet up somewhere?" He said.

"Yea that's fine where?" I said. "How about where we had our first encounter" he said. "Ok fine" I said back. "Ok see you then" he said then we both hung up.

After I pulled up in the parking lot i felt the same feelings I felt when we first met up. I scrolled on my phone waiting for him. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw his truck pull up.

Jason: I see you cutie.

(Y/N): I see you to.

I got out of my car and got into his truck. "Ok so what did you wanna tell me?" I started. "Well, I've been thinking about what we have and when we're done I hate it when you leave." He said with sorrow filled eyes. "I hate to leave to but we can't let what we're doing get out to anyone" i said. "Look what I'm trying to say is what we're doing is becoming more to me. I know you're young and you might not want an older man for a companion but damnit I think I'm in love with you" He said putting his large hand upon my cheek.

"Oh Jason" I said closing my eyes and putting my hand a top his hand. "You know what's funny?" I said. "What?" He said looking into my eyes. "I was thinking the same thing. I'm in love with you" I said looking into his eyes.

"I'm so glad you do" he said then hugged me tightly. "I wanna be with you" he said smiling. "How are we gonna tell Amanda and my mother" I said. "We'll wait to tell them I know Amanda is gonna take it hard." He said.

"So what are we?" I asked. "2 people of very different ages that are in love" he said then laughed.