Amanda's House

Amanda Crouse and I are best friends we did everything together. We would go to the mall, the movies, and even go to parties to check out guys.

Then one day after school she asked me to come over to her house to study and I agreed. She unlocked the door and said "Don't mind my dad he's old and doesn't know stuff" As she went up the stairs. "I heard that Amanda" He snapped back. His deep voice caught my ear I only ever heard him over the phone talking to Amanda when we would be gossiping about stuff going on at school.

We went upstairs and started to study "how about some music (Y/N)?" "Sure" I said back as she put on a 90s playlists. "Oh you've got some good taste in music" I said surprised. "I do don't I" She said back giggling.

We started to study while dancing to Brandy and Monica's the boy is mine. Then there was a knock on Amanda's bedroom door "Amanda" her dad called. "Yes dad we're trying to study" "Dinners ready (Y/N) you're welcome to have some if you're hungry". "Ok" I answered back.

"We can take a break I'm hungry anyway" Amanda said. We closed our books and went downstairs for dinner. Her dad made chicken with green beans, rice, and broccoli. "Dad I hate broccoli" she scoffed. "Well it's good for you" He said walking out of the kitchen with and apron that said "World's best dad" on it.

He was tall, had dark glasses, a salt and pepper beard and his hair was messy and had silver streaks in it. And I felt weird for saying it in my mind but Jesus her dad was hot.

As we sat down to eat dinner I found myself staring at him

As we sat down to eat dinner I found myself staring at him. I had never seen such a man but I tried any and everything to keep my cool. "(Y/N) do you like the food" "Oh yes it's great Mr.Crouse" I said trying not to sound nervous. "Please call me Jason Mr.Crouse makes me feel old" "Ok Jason" I said back trying not to blush.

After we got done with dinner Amanda and I went back to her room to study. "Amanda it's getting late I should go my mom's gonna he looking for me soon" I said closing my text book. "Alright I'll see you tomorrow at school then after school we can go to the mall".

"Yea sounds fun" I said getting my stuff. We both went downstairs and her dad came to the door as I was going out. "Thanks for dinner Mr.Crou- I mean Jason" I said trying not to blush so hard. He smiled and said "I'm glad you liked it (Y/N)"

When I got to my car I sighed and said "no you will not go for your best friends dad" even though he was unbelievably hot. I hooked my phone up to the car and put it on shuffle and all my phone did was torture me. Every single sexual song I had in my playlist it played.

I finally arrived home and went up to my room and closed the door. "(Y/N) it's late you know not to stay out this late" my mom called from the bottom of the stairs. "Mom it's only 10 it's not that late" "But still you know my rules" She said sternly. "I was studying at Amanda's house" I said back.

I sat my backpack down and flopped on the bed dramatically. I then grabbed my phone and saw a text from Amanda.

Amanda: hey you left your lip gloss here I'll bring it tomorrow

(Y/N): ok cool

When I lie in bed that night I found myself fantasying about Jason. Thinking about the way his body would feel on mine. The way his hands would touch every part of me. The way his lips would kiss the right spots on my body. I stuck my hand in my panties to feel the wetness he had created. Then my phone buzzed.

Amanda: Is it cool if I give you my dads number?

(Y/N):For what?

Amanda: in case you can't get a hold of me I completely forgot that I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and my dad said that he needed to go to the mall tomorrow to get fitted for a suit

(Y/N): yea sure I don't mind

She gave me his number and I damn near screamed. How was I supposed to go to the mall with her dad not knowing how my body would react seeing him in a suit.