Dine n' Dance

After that amazing weekend filled with sex, food, and laughter I dreaded going back home.  I wanted to stay with Jason a little longer I had so much fun with him.

I hated having to be careful around everyone. It was extremely difficult to remember not to show any signs of affection around Amanda and others. I wanted to go out with Jason and hold hands like real couples do.

After I got home my mom started to badger me about who I was with. "Who was that?" She asked. "A friend from school" I lied. "Really?" She asked. "Yea why mom?" I asked. "Oh no reason" she said then went back downstairs.

Then I got a text from Jason.

Jason: Hey I miss you already.

(Y/N): I miss you to, can't wait to be in your arms again.

Jason: aww I can't wait for you to be in my arms again.

(Y/N): I love you.

Jason: I love you too.

I meant every word I said when I spoke to Jason. I've never been in love like this before let alone with an older man.

Then Jason texted me again.

Jason: I don't wanna be without you. Let's go out tonight I know a place where they'll never see us. Wear something nice. I'll pick you up at 8

(Y/N): Ok as long as I'm with you I'm fine.

I smiled to myself knowing I was gonna be with him.

Later that day, I rummaged through my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a crimson red and black dress with black flats and a lace black and red clutch.

8 o'clock rolled around and Jeffrey called. "Hello" I answered. "I've got a surprise for you darlin come outside" then he hung up.

I hurried downstairs then my mom stopped me yet again. "Where you going?" She asked. "Oh just out with Amanda" i said back. "Dressed like that" she questioned. "Yes mom it's just a party" I said back. And with that I went out the door.

When Jason saw me he smiled the biggest smile flashing his dimples. Then I noticed he was on a motorcycle. "Jason you didn't tell me you had a motorcycle" i said smiling. "Well surprise darlin" He said smiling.

"Hop on hold on tight cause we're going for a ride" he said then revved the engine and sped off into the night.

The wind in my hair feels amazing. But what's even more amazing is being on a motorcycle with the man that I love. Breathing in his manly scent I couldn't get enough.

"You alright darlin" he said as we came to a stop at a red light. "Oh yea I'm fine better than ever. I said then smiled and layed my head on his back.

Then he parked at a country themed dance hall. "Ouu this is nice" i said excitedly. "Glad you like it but once we get inside you'll really love it" he said smiling grabbing my hand and kissing me.

We walked inside and the smell of whisky hit me in the face, the sight of happy people dancing and having a good time, the sound of old country songs rang through the place.

"I know how much you hate having to hide our relationship as do i so here we have nothing to hide we can be the couple you always wanted" He said smiling putting his arm around my waist.

"You wanna dance doll or you wanna eat first?" He asked. "I wanna eat first I'm hungry" I said back as we found a table to sit at. When we sat down Jason looked at me as if I was a masterpiece that Picasso or Van Gogh had painted. "What?" I said then smiled. "God you're beautiful" he said putting his hand on my cheek. I blushed harder than ever and smiled. "Awww thank you hunny I love you" "I love you to" he said back smiling.

After we got done eating one of my favorite songs filled the room. Gimme all your love by Alabama Shakes. "Oh my god babe I love this song" I squealed. "Let's go dance" he said standing up and taking my hand.

We held each other close while my hands were on his back and his hands were on mine. I closed my eyes and layed my head on his chest. I felt like nothing in the world could ever hurt me. "I love you so much" I said against his chest. "I love you more" he said laying his head on mine.