Lovers

"Fuck how do you do that" I said breathing heavily and kissing Jason. "Do what darlin?" He said smiling. "Make me cum so fast" I said laughing. "Because I know every little thing that makes you hot" he said while kissing me after every word.

"Ugh I hate that we have to screw around in a hotel" i said getting out of bed putting my robe on and going in the bathroom. "I know doll I hate it to but I have the money so I don't mind" he said. "We gotta tell them one day but I'm just afraid that I'll lose my best friend" I said sorrowfully.

"I know baby doll every thing comes with time" he said. Then I emerged from the bathroom and said. "I'm hungry let's get food". "Me to let's get pizza" he said happily. "Pizza sounds nice" I said smiling and kissing him.

Jason's voice sounded so sexy even ordering a pizza "yes I would like to order a large pepperoni pizza with stuffed crust" He said so elegantly. Then he looked at me and smiled showing off his cute little dimples. I couldn't do anything but blush like a school girl.

Then he hung up and said "he said about 20 minutes baby so what do you wanna do until then" He said smiling. I stayed silent and looked at his tall frame. "Mph mph mph" I said biting my lip. "What baby doll?" He said smiling coming closer to me. "I think I wanna go for round 2" I said dragging my finger down his chest. "But what if the pizza guy comes and we're not done" He said sliding his hand down my back.

"Awwww but I'm horny daddy it's getting so wet" I said touching myself through my panties. "Come here big daddy you know you want it" I said making a come here motion with my finger. "Stop being so sexy you Little devil" He said picking me up setting me on the table and kissing me vigorously. "Gosh Jason I love it when you're rough" I said rubbing up and down his arms.

Then he ripped my panties from under my robe took his 2 fingers and rubbed them in between my wet folds while kissing my neck. "Ohhh Jason" I moaned now grabbing his back. "You're such a dirty girl" He said with lust filling his tone. "I want you Jason I want you so bad" I said breathily.

Then he pulled his pajama pants down along with his boxers and rubbed his aching, throbbing, hard member on my wet entrance. "You feel so good and I'm not even inside you yet" He said. "Feel me Jason make love to me" I said all hot and flustered. Then he stuck himself inside me. "Uhhhhh" he groaned and threw his head back.

"Uhhhh Jason go faster daddy" I said biting my lip grabbing his arms. He picked up the pace and I could feel my high already building. "Don't cum yet doll it's to soon" he said now slamming into me. "Jason daddy I'm so close" I said trying to hold back. "Fuck (Y/N) I think I'm gonna cum" He said moaning. All you could hear through out the room was our moaning, heavy breathing, and the sound of our skin meeting.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum" i said moaning. "Me to doll let's do it together" He said looking at me biting his lip. "Fuck fuck fuck ahhhh" he said as he started to cum. "Yes daddy I'm cumming on your cock ohhh yesss" I said screaming. Then we heard a knock at the door and looked at each other. "Daddy the pizza" I said looking at him. Then he said "give me your robe" which mind you was pink.

Then he put it on and said "now go hide"  and smaked my ass. I went into the bedroom and found another robe the hotel had provided for us.

I watched him give the pizza guy the blankest stare give him the money and close the door without saying a word. I laughed at the sight.

"Why did you look at him like that you scared the poor guy" I said laughing

"Why did you look at him like that you scared the poor guy" I said laughing. "Ehhh he'll be alright" he said kissing me. "Well let's eat I'm starving I said grabbing a piece of pizza out of the box.