𝖆 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖊𝖑𝖋'𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞

Looking above her, she saw Dobby swinging around the chandelier, ready to pounce

"Dobby? What are you doing here?" Ariana asked, Dobby realising his cover was blown he jumped down, facing Bellatrix.

"Dobby is here to save Harry Potter!"

"Oh." From where she was standing, Ariana realised the situation looked bad but in reality she wanted no one to be hurt. "Everyone's okay Dobby."

"Mistress Ariana it does not look good."

"You know to call me Ariana."

"What are you doing?" Bellatrix screamed, disgusted at Ariana's friendship with the house elf.

"Dobby, can you help us?" Harry asked, gaining the house elf's attention.

"Yes, Dobby can stay and help Harry Potter and his friends."

"Now Dobby, this looks bad but we're not going to harm them."

"Drop your wands!" Bellatrix screeched, no one following her orders. Taking this as a distraction, Harry and Ron went downstairs to find Luna but ended but with nothing.

"Bella?" Narcissa asked her deranged sister who seemed to have forgotten who Ariana was. In a swift motion, Bellatrix had a dagger to Hermione's throat.

"Woah! Stop!" Ariana shouted, not wanting her friend to die. She might be on a quest to kill her father but she did not want Hermione to die for no reason.

"You may be the Dark Lord's daughter but I will not listen to you!"

"Ari? Be careful, you know my aunt." Draco whispered as he walked over to his girlfriend. Looking around, she knew it would jeopardise her relationship with those around her but it was worth it.

With her eye contact on Bellatrix, she raised her hand, tree vines starting to crawl up the witches legs, preventing Bellatrix from moving.

"Let her go Bellatrix." She threatened, her voice with a threatening tone. This was the Dark Lord's daughter. The said witch looked from Ariana to the floor. Godric Gryffindor's sword.

"Where did you get that? It was in my vault! Have you stolen it?"

"No, no!" Hermione screamed out but Bellatrix refused to listen. By this time, Harry and Ron walked back up but were stopped by Narcissa to run towards their friend.

"She will be fine." Narcissa muttered, deciding to trust his gut and not his head, Harry waited.

"Dobby, on my signal take their wands." Ariana whispered, causing Dobby to nod, a bit confused but agreed nonetheless.

"Bellatrix, I swear if you don't let her go I will summon my father and he will not show you any mercy." To this threat, she raised her wand and pushed Hermione out of the way.

"You think you scare me huh? You're weak and will never hurt me! You don't have the will!"

"Maybe not, but at least I can disarm you." Ariana looked at Dobby, he clicked his fingers and Bellatrix's wand appeared in his hand.

"How dare you take a witches wand!"

"Where's Luna?" Harry asked, confused as to why she was not there.

"I told you! She's not here, maybe ask your precious order." Ron looked confused, Ariana seemed adamant she'd no idea where Luna was and seemed to believe her. However, he was confused as to why she mentioned the order, the organisation his parents were heavily involved in. "Harry, Ron take Hermione and leave."

"Do you know what you're doing Ariana?" Draco asked.

"Not really, but I need them to question their loyalty."

The golden trio with Draco had escaped, Bellatrix's wand falling behind her. She was furious with the girl,

"Cruc-" Bellatrix began to say until someone appeared behind her, their voice booming.

"Don't you dare!" Voldermort's voice echoed around the manor, causing Bellatrix to immediately draw back her wand.

~
so the doubts have been planted and will continue to do so. bellatrix is in deep trouble, the only thing she fears is voldermort of course. also i was not going to kill dobby!!