𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖊𝖛𝖊

"Harry told us about something he saw in something Dumbledore showed him

"Harry told us about something he saw in something Dumbledore showed him."

~-~ flashback ~-~

"Good evening Mr Potter."

"Sorry for disturbing you Professor. It's just my scar has been hurting and I wanted to know if you had an idea why?"

"Come with me."

Dumbledore opened a compartment and out came was a bowl filled with shining blue water. He indicated to the bowl and put his face in the water with Harry following. Harry fell onto the floor while Dumbledore was perfectly fine when landing.

"Igor Karkaroff, you have been brought from Azkaban at your own request to present evidence to this council. Should your testimony prove consequential the council may order your release. Until then, you remain a convicted death eater in the eyes of this council and the ministry. Do you accept these terms?"

"I do."

"What do you wish to present?"

"I have names. There was Evan Rosier."

"Mr Rosier is dead."

"Dead?"

"Took a piece of me with him though." Mad Eye angrily pointed at his mechanical eye that had been focusing on Karkaroff.

"If that is all the witness has to offer."

"No! There was Rockwood."

"Of the department of ministries?"

"Yeah the same guy. He passed on information to you know who from the ministry."

"Hmm. Very well. The council will deliberate and meanwhile you will remain in Azkaban."

"No wait! PLEASE! Severus Snape!" Igor proved to be desperate at this point.

"Severus Snape was indeed a death eater and prior to you know who's downfall turned spy for us at great personal risk. And now he has a child to look after of.

"It's a lie! He is still faithful! And the child!"

"There is no threat of Snape nor the child."

"PLEASE!"

"Silence!" Barry continuously hit the gavel. "Unless the witness possesses any name of genuine consequence this session is concluded."

"I have one more!"

"The name."

"Yes?" Barty was beyond annoyed with him.

"I know for a fact that this person took part in the capture and and by means the cruciatus curse, torture of the auror Frank Longbottom and-"

"The name! Give me the wretched name!" Barry's voice so loud everyone in the ministry could have heard.

"Barry Crouch!" He paused. "Junior." The said man looked around, panicked, and started to run but before he could leave Moody had stopped him and guards grabbed him.

"Get your hands off me you pathetic little men." He turned to his father with a sinister smile. "Hello father."

"You are no son of mine!"

Harry and Dumbledore were pulled as Harry stayed still confused.

"But Professor, who's the child?"

"Ah, that is a story for another time."

"Do they go here?"

"Curiosity is a dangerous thing Harry. Now off to bed."

"I don't suppose the child is a girl in slytherin?"

"Good night Harry."

~-~ flashback ~-~

"What's that got to do with Ariana?" Draco sighed.

"Who is your family?"

"Snape is my family."

"Who are your parents?"

"My mum died." Ariana graves onto Draco's hand tightly, getting uncomfortable with all the questions.

"Ronald I told you this was a bad idea."

"Who's your father?" Harry intervened, determined to get answers like Ron."

"Leave her alone Pottah! Or I'll get Snape to give you weeks of detention for harassing her."

"Harry and Ron! Let's go, see you in class." Hermione was trying to stop the situation before it got out of hand.

Draco and Ariana started to walk back with his arm around her shoulders as she was trying to stop herself from crying. A perfect afternoon had turned sour by a conversation that felt more like an interrogation.

"Let's go to dinner, I think it's a roast."

"Okay, I told Pansy I would tell her about our date anyways."

"I'm glad you guys are friends, not that I didn't mind being with you all the time it's just I think having a girl as a friend is good."

"Pansy said I was her best friend."

"Is she taking my place?"

"Well, Blaise is your best friend."

"That's true, but we'll still best friends and boyfriend and girlfriend right?."

"Right."

~
double update! not much of ariana and draco this chapter as it's just background information from the goblet of fire with a bit of ariana's backstory in it. have a good day and peace out!