𝖆𝖟𝖐𝖆𝖇𝖆𝖓 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖔𝖚𝖙

MASS BREAKOUT IN AZKABAN

Several Death Eaters, the most loyal followers of the Dark Lord, have escaped from Azkaban prison, the supposed toughest prison to escape from.

The Minister states "We strongly suspect the breakout was orchestrated by a man with personal experience with escaping Azkaban. Mass murderer Sirius Black. The most dangerous to have escape is Bellatrix Lestrange, the cousin of Black. 

In the great hall, she saw Neville putting the newspaper down solemnly, upset that his parents main torturer had escaped. Ariana considered going up to him and comforting him but a glare from Ron stopped her from doing so. Not feeling hungry anymore, she walked to her dorm to collect her books. Unlucky for her, Harry had followed her.

"I hope your father's happy!" He said as she turned around.

"What do you mean Harry?"

"Sirius is getting blamed for this when we know who really planned the escape!"

"Why are you angry at me? I haven't done anything!" Harry stormed away leaving Ariana to ponder and knew she should write a letter to her father. Entering her room she grabbed some parchment and greeted Stan before sitting down to decide what she'd write.

Dear Father,

You of course know that some death eaters have escaped and Sirius Black has been accused of being responsible. I know however it must be down to you. Believe me, I am not angry with you just upset. Mainly due to a classmate of mine, Neville Longbottom.

His last name might be familiar to you as Bellatrix Lestrange tortured his parents to insanity I believe. I saw his reaction today and for some reason it made me more upset than I would have thought. I fear a war is coming and my friends will be in the middle, please don't make it go that far.

Love Ariana.

She went to the owlery and used Draco's owl to deliver the letter and decided there was one more person she should talk to. Masking her trace, she apparated to 12 Grimuald Place.

Sirius heard a noise, someone had apparated to the house. His wand ready to attack anyone.

"Mr Black?" He heard a girls voice and lowered his wand. Ariana looked around, hoping to find Sirius.

"Yes?" He replied.

She was nervous, how do you introduce yourself as the daughter of the guy who killed your best friends?