𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖎𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Voldemort was awaiting the two students at Malfoy manor

Voldemort was awaiting the two students at Malfoy manor. He heard about what happened at Hogwarts and how they'd won.

"Your father is going to be so pissed at me."

"No, it'll be okay. You kept me safe, that's the most important thing."

"Ah, welcome children." He looked at the couple's expressions. "What's the matter?"

"My Lord, um. I did not complete the task-". Voldermort waved his hand to stop Draco from talking.

"I know, in truth I was satisfied Severus completed it."

"What?" Ariana said, shocked at his comment.

"I know how much she means to you and how much he means to you and I did not want to hurt you Ariana." Ariana interlocked her fingers with Draco's as she smiled up at him.

"Thanks dad, so, who's taking over from Dumbledore."

"Your Uncle, I know I can trust him."

"Is he gone? Dumbledore, I mean he's properly again." It was no secret to everyone that Ariana feared the former headmaster. "I'm sure Ari." Voldermort assured, though there was some doubt.

"I'll protect you, so will everyone." Draco calmed her down, but he tried to convince himself as well. Albus Dumbledore was a powerful force to reckon with.

"Why don't you head to bed, Draco can stay with you. If you behave!" Getting into her bed, with Stan, Wanda and Pietro curled up on them Ariana fell asleep as soon as the lights went off whilst Draco kept an eye on her for an hour before falling asleep. Nightmares were going to plague her dreams that night.

in her dreams

Ariana opened her eyes, a cut on her forehead as she was on dead grass, the sun temporarily blinding her.

"What the hell?" Around her was Hogwarts, partly destroyed. "Where is everyone?" She whispered as she got up, wiping her blood away. Looking around, she felt intimidated by the mass amount of rubble.

"Dray? Dad? Sev?"

"You won't find them here."

"It's you." Behind her was the familiar necromancer that she encountered in the heat earlier. "Why am I here? Why are you here?"

"Oh, I'm here on orders. From someone who, really doesn't like you. Any guesses?" He laughed, it took her a few seconds for it to kick in but she knew exactly who was doing this.

"Dumbledore. That's impossible, he's dead."

"You think that will stop him? You're more clueless than I thought you were." He taunted.

"Why are you back? What do you get from this?"

"Let's just say there's a full vault in Gringotts with my name on it."

"All of this, for money?"

"Well, necromancers aren't exactly in high demand right now, couldn't turn down another visit to my favourite person. You were so fun to torture."

"Well I won't be staying for long." Ariana closed her eyes, hoping she'd wake up in her bed. Opening one eye, she realised she was still in this nightmare.

"No, no I read on how to escape this."

"Well, more money means more effort."

"Fine, where's my dad? He promised he'd help me, always."

She turned around to see her dad's dead body. "Stop, this is a trick!"

"Is it?" Causing temporary doubt, she was sure it was him manipulating her but he was good at causing harm.

"Fine, I'll find my uncle."

"Too late." His body appeared behind him, causing Ariana to shake her head, refusing to believe his tricks.

"I'm not fooling for this again. Dray? Draco?" Pointing behind her, was Draco's dead body as well. It looked like he'd been stabbed multiple times. This was the final straw as she fell down. "This isn't real, this isn't real." She repeated over and over.

"On the contrary, actually I think there is another visitor, this one alive however." With a click of his fingers she was left alone in Dumledore's office after being transported there.

"Is this supposed to be funny? Well it's not." Her voice becoming quieter as she walked around.

"It's not funny Miss Riddle, more like a warning." A familiar white bearded, cocky wizard was sat in his chair.

"You died, I saw it." She was trying to act strong but it seemed impossible.

"I am dead Miss Riddle yes, but my spirit goes on you could say."

"Why wait? Why let him enter my mind after you're dead? Are you a coward?"

"On the contrary, I knew I was going to die. Thought it would be a perfect distraction, people will be focusing on that. Possibly not on you."

"So, you're going to kill me?" Dumbledore chuckled.

"No, no. More so to show you what will happen if you let his father continue his plans."

"He just wants to protect me, now you're gone he's done plotting."

"Are you sure about that Miss Riddle? Not saying this out of hope?"

"Stop twisting my words!"

"Your father caused all that destruction you saw earlier, the deaths of you loved ones." Ariana continued to shake her head and refused to agree with him. "You can stop him."

"Stop!" Ariana shouted, pushing her hands out as tree vines restricted him from moving. "You know nothing!" The vines tightening around his throat. "All you do is lie and lie." Continued to choke him, a crack was heard. His neck snapped. She covered her mouth, slowly pulling it down.

"What have I done?"

"That's interesting. I wonder what your mother would think." The necromancer taunted, chuckling behind her, continuing to as she woke up.

~
i am so proud of this chapter!!
oh dumbledore why you doing this? i wanted to make the antagonist if you will this story because you don't see that as often
have a good day and peace out