𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊

"Students! To your dorms immediately!" Professor McGonagall instructed and they did not waste any time

It's a trap!" Moody said as he glared at Ariana as she was still whimpering in pain.

Snape and Draco crouched down to Ariana's level as they conversed with McGonagall. "Is she going to be okay professor?"

"Yes Mr Malfoy but will need help getting up."

"Alastor! What the hell were you thinking! He will kill you when it is found out." Lupin shouted, realising he had put himself in imminent danger.

"Let him try." Moody scoffed.

Lupin, angered with his response, jogged over to Ariana and helped her get up with Draco.

"Hey, hey, it's Remus, how are you feeling?"

"Like my body is on fire, other than that I'm okay." Draco engulfed her in a hug as he kissed the top of her head. Lupin looked into her eyes, they were filled with pain and confusion. How could she fix this? What they hadn't realise was Harry and his two best friends were arguing on what Harry should do.

"You can't go Harry!" Hermione shouted, gaining the attention of everyone in the hall.

"I have to Hermione!" Harry whispered, trying to keep their plan a secret.

"What do you think will happen mate? He'll kill you on the spot." Ron informed him, though Harry did have some doubt.

"We'll, I'll have to risk it but I've been doing that for six years now!"

"Are you bloody insane?"

"Possibly. But I need to go and you two need to find the last Horcruxes."

"Harry, we can't."

"You need to Hermione, it's the cup and the diadem. Once you've done that, I can kill him."

"You can't!" Ariana shouted as she scrunched her fist and stood up to confront Harry, he put himself in front of his two best friends. Begrudgingly, herself and Ron ran out as Ariana scrunched her fist up and stood up to face Harry. The sky became dark, no stars were able to seen as if Mother Nature knew the severity of the situation.

"I don't hurt you, please."

"I can't say the same!" Harry pulled out his wand, Molly shocked at the boy she cared for like a son.

"Arthur, we need to do-"

"Sectumsempra!" Those who knew what spell that was, feared for Ariana, she had just recovered from an unforgivable curse, she might not be able to fight again. Luck wasn't on her side, her wand no where to be seen.
Ariana was going to get hurt and there was nothing anyone could do. Her emotions were piling up. Fear. Worry. Hurt.
In those few seconds, all Ariana felt was electricity fuelling her as if it was pumping through her viens.

Glancing up at Harry, she raised her hand. Light blue sparks of static energy shot out of her hand. All those around them were shocked, except for one person; Severus Snape. His sister had displayed this kind of power before she passed.

"Sarah, I don't think you should be involved with the dark lord."

"Why Sev? Other than you, he's the only person they cares for me."

"I do not want you getting hurt."

"Tom will never hurt me."

"It is not him I am concerned about. First and foremost my allegiance is to you and I need to know you will be safe."

"From who?"

"Dumbledore."

"Dumbledore?"

"He has voiced his opinions on your association with the dark lord, trying to turn you away from him."

"He cannot do that!"

"On the contrary, he could. This is why I need to know you will be careful."

"I will be!"

"Sarah-"

"Stop!" Her anger had escalated and she finally snapped. To Sarah, it felt like everyone was against her now including her brother. Blue electric sparks came from her, the candles blowing out as she cried in fear.

"Sev? What did I just do?" Before she could collapse to the floor her brother caught her, cradling her to give his sister a sense of comfort.

All of her energy had been drained. Not only was Harry pushed over by the significant amount of power but so was Ariana, collapsing over the use of magic. Remus still over with Ariana listened to her heartbeat, it was there but faint.

"Harry? What was that spell?" Molly asked, worried more for the girl than Harry when she saw him get up.

"An extremely dangerous spell, a stupid idiotic decision." Snape sneered, ready to attack him, he did not care if he was arrested or even killed. Harry had dared to hurt his niece and he would make him pay.

"Leave the boy alone Molly." Mad Eye said, those in the room could tell the man was becoming slightly more unhinged.

"Why do I keep falling?" She asked, the first thing she said after opening her eyes, causing Draco to sigh in relief.

Meanwhile in the Chamber of Secrets.

"Are we really going to do this?" Hermione asked Ron as they were scavenging for a basilisk fang.

"What do you mean? We have to Hermione!"

"I know but, what if Madelyn was right? Why else would she stop Bellatrix from killing us?"

"Guilt?" Before she could respond Ron found the fang they needed.

"Okay, put the cup on the ground, do we just then stab it once? Maybe you should do it." Hesitating she reached for the fang and brought it down, this was for the better good, right?

In response to the destruction, the chamber began to flood with water and caused Hermione and Ron to move closer together. The tension building between them. After one last look in each others eyes they both leant in for a kiss. It was passionate and desperate until they realised where they were. Silently laughing, they both looked around as Ron bel her hand, walking them back to the entrance.

In the forbidden forest, Voldermort had felt a peace of him be destroyed, he knew that Harry and his order was responsible and he had to do something.

~
yes late update but this is 1000 words so i hope it makes up for it, if i'm being honest this took me a while as i was not feeling it until the end but oh well!