𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙

Ariana decided, during her free period, to visit her uncle

Ariana decided, during her free period, to visit her uncle. Snape would not be the person to go to for love advice. However, Snape was good at helping her calm down.

She knocked on the door repeatedly which caused Snape to shout, "Who is it?".

"Um, Sev it's me."

"Come in." She couldn't help but to start sobbing and Snape rushed over, looking into her eyes. "What is wrong?"

"Draco has been ignoring me today. In potions he didn't want to partner up with me and then at lunch he didn't turn up, which he always does."

"Ari, I'm sure it's nothing."

"How do you know?"

"Because, has this boy ever let you down before. Why would he begin now."

"I don't know, what if he's scared of me."

"I hate to say it, but my godson does love you. Though I will never believe anyone is good enough for you, he is a good an option."

"What will I do?"

"Nothing. Go to your classes and I'll see you later." She nodded and left, as Snape was left ridden with guilt.

Her last class was care of magical creatures and thought it would be a reprieve from everything but despite her belief, she still felt just as miserable.

"Al'right Areana?" Hagrid said as he saw one of his favourite students. She just shook her head and sat on a tree stump, Hagrid walked over to her, giving her a questioning look.

"Draco has been ignoring me and I don't know why. I think I've done something but unsure of what. Wait, is that a unicorn?" Ariana asked, pointing to the middle of the forest. Hagrid nodded as she stood up and carefully walked over.

"Hello, you're beautiful aren't you." She said to the unicorn as it smelt her hair, causing Ariana to laugh for the first time that day.

"I bet you don't have boy problems, I bet you have a quiet and peaceful life." The unicorn tilted it's head and licked her face.

Draco did not turn up for dinner and was nowhere to be seen. This only sparked more worries for Ariana.

"Blaise, do you know where Draco is?"

"Nope, haven't seen him since lunch."

"I'm sure he's fine." Pansy tried to reassure but was failing to do so. Snape glanced at her, hoping everything would be okay.

That night, Draco knocked on her door. Ariana was elated to see her boyfriend. "I missed you, how was your day?"

"Ariana we need to talk."

"Herbology was pretty boring today as we weren't learning anything new but somehow Seamus managed to blow a plant up, I don't know."

"Ariana."

"Then, Hagrid let me pet a unicorn who responded well to me. I don't know their name but I'm sure it has one."

"I need to talk to you."

"Oh yeah I've been talking about my day. How was yours?"

"That's not what I need to talk about. I need to talk about us."

"What's wrong?"

"I think we need a break."

"A break? Why?"

"To focus on ourselves Ari."

"I don't need to focus on myself and what's wrong with you?"

"Okay, you need time for yourself."

"What I need is you!" Ariana was sobbing, her heart was breaking.

"No, no you don't. We need time."

"You told me you loved me, was that a lie?"

"Of course not."

"Then why are you breaking up with me?"

"It will only be for a while."

Ariana grabbed his hands, shaking her head. "No, no I believe in us, we can get through this."

"I'm sorry, Ari." He left her dorm. Draco wished he could go back inside and apologise but he thought this would be for the best. Ariana put her head in her hands, she thought nothing else could go wrong. She was mistaken.

~
*cries internally* draco thinks he's doing what's best but ariana needs all the support. get ready for next chapter...

p.s. if you're a fan of once upon a time check out my peter pan book 🥰