𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘

The Tri-Wizard champions were stood around, waiting for the rude reporter from the daily prophet

"I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the daily prophet. But of course you know that don't you. But of course it's you we don't know, except for Mr Potter of course." The champions all stood around, looking confused.

"Shall we start with the youngest, oh there's two of you. Ah let's go with you. Follow me child."

Ariana pointed at herself, the rest shrugging their shoulders, guessing it was her.

"So Ariana Snape, a girl of age twelve."

"I'm fourteen."

"Going to compete against students five years older."

"Three years older."

"What made you enter such a dangerous competition?"

"I didn't."

"Of course you didn't but everyone loves a rebel. So, what did your uncle think about it?"

"He knows I didn't enter."

"Is it possible he created a potion to help you cross the line? Actually no scratch that, Dumbledore could get me fired for dragging one of his staff in the mud."

"Leave me alone." Ariana left to stand up before Rita could ask any more questions."

"Dear, bring Harry in please."

"Your up, good luck Harry." His eyes winded, anxious of what awaited him.

Ariana ran to the potions classroom, 90% sure her uncle would be there. Her palms were sweaty as she felt the walls close in on her.

"Uncle Snape, I don't know what to do. Everyone is going to think I entered. She even accused you. I'm so sorry.

"Calm down Ariana." Snape's usual monotone voice which had some concern.

Snape brought her into an awkward hug, patting her head. "Where's Stan?"

"I didn't think I would allowed to have him in the interview."

"I have been conversing with Dumbledore, you are allowed to bring him to classes."

"Wait really?"

"As long as he does not distrust the class. Especially mine." Snape dragging out the previous two words with a warning tone.

"Now, run along to dinner."

Before filling herself up with a roast dinner, she rushed to her dorm to grab Stan.

"Hey Draco."

"How was the interview?"

"Terrible, I ended it before she would've liked but she was weird."

"What is Stan doing here?"

"My uncle said he's allowed to come with me where I go, I have to make sure he's trained though."

Dinner came and went as Pansy questioned her on the interview and made jokes in attempt to lighten the mood. All year four Slytherins were petting Stan as he went around searching for food. After saying goodnight to Snape, Draco and Pansy, Ariana walked up to her dorm.

Ariana was dreaming she was walking around in a garden, flowers blowing and butterfly's flying around.

"Hello Ariana."

"Dad?" Ariana ran up to Voldermort, engulfing him in a hug.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, we must talk about the tournament."

"You must believe me I did not enter."

"I know you didn't, don't worry you'll be the best, you are my daughter after all." Ariana giggled, wanting to tel her father all that happened. Voldermort could not bring himself to tell his daughter that it was plan he formed so he could be brought back as she seemed so happy and didn't want to dampen her mood.

"Did you know about my elemental powers?"

"I knew your mother did, but I was unsure if you would have them too."

"Your not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"It's not a dark art."

"That does not matter, it means you have more of your mother's side in you. You're waking up again now."

"I don't want to leave you."

"You'll see me soon. Do well in your studies and good luck in the first challenge."

- it is half term so i might be posting more 😌 anyways next chapter will be the first challenge so i'm excited for that! have a good day!!