𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖆

"What are we going to do?" Ariana asked, terrified they may be caught at some point

"I don't know, nothing has worked. I don't think I can physically kill him. What if I go to Azkaban? You'll be left alone."

"Don't worry about me, I'm worried about you. Maybe, when they come through the cabinet someone else can do it, possibly your aunt?"

"No, it has to be me. We'll be-" Someone had got out of the infirmary. Katie Bell. Harry seemed desperate to talk to her.

"Dray? She turned around but he'd already walked out. Maybe he just needed to calm down or write a letter. These were things she tried to convince herself. Although, when she looked up Harry was also gone.

Sobbing, Draco was in the bathrooms. He wanted to protect Ariana so bad but didn't know if he could. Voldemort gave the option of finding a different way to infiltrate the school but Draco was adamant on finishing the task he was originally given.

"I know what you did Malfoy." Harry had been there, how long Draco was unsure of. In a panic state he turned around and took out his wand. The pair started shooting spells, causing the bathroom to begin to be destroyed.

"Cruci-"

"Sectumsempra!" Once Harry shouted those words, Draco was pushed on the floor. Blood appeared on his shirt as deep slashes appeared on his chest. The water around him slowly turning red. Harry did not know what he'd done. Hermione said to turn the book in and she was right.

As soon as she saw Harry leave, there was a pit in her stomach. Instantly feeling something was wrong. It had been a few minutes until she decided to find him. What she saw, made her terror-stricken.

"What have you done?" Ariana whispered, staring at Harry as he was frozen while looking at Draco. Snape had rushed in, his cloak becoming soaked as he knelt down to heal his wounds.

Once coming out of her transfixed state, she ran to his side. Clutching Draco's hand. "It's going to be okay, you're going to be okay." Under Draco's now bloody top, his dark mark was visible so Ariana took it upon herself to cover him with her robe. Not only to hide it but also to make him feel warm if it was possible.

"Ariana, we must take him to the infirmary." Snape goared at Harry while walking out and Ariana's sobs became quieter, but were still there.

"I need you to tell me right now, what happened?"

"I, I, don't know. I came in and Draco was on the floor with Harry looking at him, his wand dropping to the floor. What if he's killed him?"

"He will not, Mr Malfoy just needs to be treated by Madame Pomfrey."

"Will Harry get in trouble? Or will he get away with it?" Snape sighed at the clear favouritism the headmaster gave Harry. "For now, we'll focus on Mr Malfoy okay."

"What happened?" Madame Pomfrey asked, gesturing to place him on a bed.

"He needs to be healed immediately otherwise he'll bleed out to death." Ariana continued to hold his hand until Draco had to pull her away, which was a challenge as she fought back wanting to comfort him. Draco was given a sleeping drought potion so he could be healed and not convulsing in pain. Ariana took this opportunity to visit Malfoy Manor.

"Narcissa?" She cried, hoping his mother was home.

"Ariana? What are you doing here?" Crying into Narcissa's arms caused her to be concerned. "What is the matter?"

"Draco, he's in the infirmary and is hurt badly. Harry shot some spell at him. What if I lose him?"

"Oh my, please don't worry. My Draco is a fighter and will be okay." In truth, Narcissa had no clue if he would but wanted to appear strong, though she did not feel it.

"I saw him, he looked like he was dead. I can't lose him, I just can't." Continuing to sob, Narcissa brushed her fingers through Ariana's hair.

The girl had already lost her mother, Cedric, Sirius and she could not bare to lose Draco. She wouldn't be able to bounce back.

~
draco:(
how did harry get away with things like if another student did that and boom expelled??
have a good day and peace out