𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗

"It's finished

"It's finished."' Draco muttered.

"Does it mean it's time?" He nodded and Ariana took a deep breath. "Remember, my father said you don't have to do it, you just have to get them in."

"No, I want to do it. I love you and I want to finish this." Draco kissed her, full with passion, getting up to do the task.

"Stay here." Despite agreeing, Ariana left a few minutes later to follow her boyfriend.

It was eerily quiet going up the tower stairs. It was if the wind was speaking as the freezing air caused Draco's hair to fly. Draco got his wand out but heard some whisperings.

"Good evening Draco, what brings you out on such a fine night?"

"Who else is here? I heard you talking."

"I often talk to myself you see, I find it extraordinarily useful. Or maybe it's my old age." Dumbledore walks around him, as if inspecting him. "You are no assassin Draco."

"How did you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you!"

"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping she'd pass on the necklace to me? Like replacing a potion with poison? Forgive me Draco, but these attempts seem feeble so I cannot help wonder your heart is not in it?"

"He trusts me! I was chosen." He shoved down his sleeve and presented his left arm, the dark mark on full display for Dumbledore to see.

"Then I shall make it easy for you." He made it easy for Draco to disarm him. Harry was standing underneath the stairs in horror and confusion. Lightning started to strike and thunder was heard. Clouds gathering around Hogwarts.

"You are not alone I assume? There are others, how?" Dumbledore ponded, occasionally looking down to Harry.

"The vanishing cabinet in the room of requirement."

"That cabinet has been broken for years."

"I've been mending it."

"Ingenious. Let me guess, there is a twin?"

"In Borgin & Burke's. It creates a passage."

"Yes, very good. Good indeed." Dumbledore tried to gain Draco's focus. "I once knew a boy who made all the wrong decisions and choices. Let me help you Draco."

The boy shook his head vigorously. "I don't need your help! Don't you understand? I'm doing this for her! For what you've done."

Dumbledore acted confused. "I am unsure of what you mean."

"No you don't! You know exactly what you did." By the time Draco had finished Ariana was behind him.

"Ah, Miss Riddle, I assume you assisted Draco."

"Don't talk to her! Don't look at her!" He shouted, pushing her behind him. "I don't know what you might do."Dumbledore just sighed, a slight chuckle looking out behind the balcony.

Below them, Harry was frozen in his steps, witnessing Draco accuse Dumbledore of something he was endure of. What had this man done that Draco assumed he did? As he was about to go up, Snape told him to be quiet as he went up the stairs.

Bellatrix and some death eaters had made it to the top of the tower. "Good evening Bellatrix, I think introductions are in order." The crazed woman gave a kiss to Draco on his cheek causing Ariana to shiver.

"I'm afraid there is no time Albus."

"Where is Tom tonight Bellatrix?"

"How dare you address him by anything other than 'My Lord? You would know not to cross him as he is already after your head for dear Ariana." Harry's thoughts crossed him again, could he trust two death eaters over his Professor?

"Stand down Draco." Snape said as his cloak made space for him as Ariana and Draco walked back.

"Severus."

"I made a vow." Severus said, turning around to his niece who was wringing her hands. Harry's eyes darting between the two Professors.

"Severus, please." He half-heartedly pleaded.

"Avada Kedavra." A shot of a green light struck Dumbledore in his chest, the impact making him fall down from the tower. Harry screaming in anger after witnessing the betrayal from his Professor. Ariana grabbed Draco's hand and pulled him downstairs, trying to quickly get away from Harry's rage.

"Let's go back to your dorm."

"But Sev-"

"He will be fine, but you will not. The order will be going after Snape and then you." Trying to avoid as many students as they could, the couple ran to her private dorm. Draco had never been more thankful for that. "Why don't we play some muggle music?" He hoped this would muffle the noise com the chaos that was being ensued.

Fame by Irene Cara was the first song to play on her mix tape. Draco held out his hand to take as he started to dance with her. It may have been bad, but was trying everything to calm her down, make her happy if that was possible. School would never be the same.

~
even though dumbledore is dead, his terrorising may not be over...
have a good day and peace out
p.s. 5k views?!?? that's awesome!