𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 (𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔)

"Where am I?""

"Where am I?""

"I thought you were smart! This is where your mother grew up."

"You're lying."

"You know I'm not. This is where your mother and dear uncle grew up. Of course, Snape knew Lily Potter so your mother would spend time inside, mostly reading so she could be the best student before attending.

When she met your father, she'd finished Hogwarts and wanted to attend a meeting with her brother. Your uncle said no so she followed him naturally. After hearing his speech to his followers she decided to introduce herself.

"Umm hello. I'm Sarah, Sarah Snape. My brother was just in here."

"Ah yes Severus, a devoted man. Why haven't I seen you?"

"My brother keeps me away from this sort of thing, doesn't want to corrupt me I guess. He believes he needs to hide my away so I can't be used against him."

"How do you mean?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Depends what it is." He smirked. After his response, Sarah conjured up some flowers for him, her face blushed as she gave them to him.

"That is astounding, how did you learn this?"

"I was born with it, I'm an elemental and my brother wants to keep it a secret as apparently it's rare."

"It is, I won't tell anyone however you cannot tell what has happened here tonight."

"I promise!"

"I know how you can prove it. Go out with me tonight."

"Go out with you? Why?"

"I'm interested in you, is that so hard to believe?" She laughed as she nodded.

"I've shown you too much, I wasn't supposed to. There is one more stop we must make." His fingers clicked again as they were thrown into Diagon Alley.

"Why are we here?"

"You ask so many questions don't you!" Ariana and this man, who'd she had yet to find out his name, had to push through the crowd until he stopped. In front of a coffin.

"I don't understand."

"Well, don't you want to see your mother?" Her breathing stopped. Tears welling up in her eyes.

"Stop it!" He laughed as he opened the coffin.

"No!" She ran up to it but there was nothing there.

"You lied to me, where is she?"

"She's behind you." Ariana quickly turned around, but nothing and no one was there.

He had disappeared and as soon as she blinked, darkness surrounded her. Ariana started sobbing as she fell to the floor.

"Why are you doing this to me, please." Ariana couldn't hold back her sobs. She'd never felt more alone.

Meanwhile, back at the infirmary Ariana's body began to convulse as her sobs made them assume she was in pain. Physically she was okay. Mentally. That was a different tale. They could hear her screaming for her mum.

"Minerva! What is happening to her?" Snape shouted.

"I'm afraid, I believe a necromancer has entered her mind. It must have been conjured. I'm sorry, we can't pull her out. She must leave her nightmares by herself."

"A necromancer? How would that torture her?"

"Possibly by using her mother to manipulate her. I'm sorry, we can't pull Ariana out. She must leave her nightmares by herself."

"So we do nothing?" Draco shouted, not caring that she was his professor, he only cared about Ariana.

Back in her mind, Ariana was still being tortured, she believed for a second she'd be able to meet her mother. Instead she was tricked with an empty coffin and her mother was near her.

"Who are you? I don't understand. I just want my mum, why can't I meet her?" Ariana was struggling to breathe.

"Ah, I think you've finally cracked."

"Get me out of here!"

"With pleasure." His fingers clicked for the last time as she woke up, her hands reaching for her throat. Draco quickly gave her a hug as he silently cried. Unsure of how to comfort her.

~
so i took some inspiration from legacies (especially in the last part) but i love that episode so much and i thought it'd be used well in this chapter. any guesses on who conjured the necromancer...
until next time have a good day and peace out
p.s. thank you so much for 3k views!!!