𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 (𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔)

"What was that noise?" Ariana asked, as they heard an explosion beneath them, witnessing Harry smirk

"What was that noise?" Ariana asked, as they heard an explosion beneath them, witnessing Harry smirk. "What did you do?" Storming up to Harry, intimidating him, as her breath flared.

"One step closer to killing your father."

"Are you insane? He is my dad!"

"Well I don't have a dad! Because of yours!"

"He was doing it to protect me!"

Instead of staying in the same room as Harry she left before there could be a possibility of punching him, she instead went to find her father as Draco followed Harry.

"Dad, dad!" Walking around the forbidden forest in the dark was not something she was ecstatic to do but it had to be done.

"Ariana? What are you doing here, go back where it is safe." The death eaters behind them were cautiously looking to the Riddles.

"Are you okay? I think they destroyed a Horcrux."

"Yes they have, but I'll be alright."

"Don't kill Harry, show him you're better than that." She whispered to him so only them two could hear.

Meanwhile Harry found Hermione and Ron, digging through the Room of Requirement to find the remaining Horcrux.

"Have you found it?"

"Harry! You're alive."

"Course, now let's find that dammed Horcrux." The trio knew it was something related to Ravenclaw and when Hermione spotted Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem they found it. Hermione reached into her enchanted bag to reveal Gryffindor's Sword.

"This should be able to destroy it like it did the locket."

"Pottah! Put it down."

"Now way in hell Malfoy!" Ron replied instead of Harry who was picking up the sword.

"If you're looking to blame someone, blame Dumbledore!"

"What is it with you and Dumbledore? Stop pretending he was the bad one but in reality it is him and all his little followers including you!"

"Harry! Let's just stop and think for a moment and-"

"Hermione? Why are you listening to him?" Hermione had been taking mental notes over the past twenty four hours and seen the honest truth in Ariana and Draco, could they be right? But before Draco could say anything more, a light broke out from the diadem as Harry had struck it, another Horcrux destroyed.