𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Ariana woke up with a large intake of breath

Ariana woke up with a large intake of breath. Clueless on what just happened. How she did what she did and why.

"Dad?"

"Hey, hey I'm here."

"What happened?" She cried. Unsure of how to answer he simply pulled her into a hug.

"I will be back, but I will get Narcissa to come out here."

"But what about-" Before she could even finish, her father had already apparated to Malfoy Manor. Getting up she realised the chaos she'd caused. Some trees had fallen down with their leaves scattered around.

"Ariana dear, what's happened?" Narcissa made her presence known to the frightened girl.

"Nothing."

"You are lying my girl." Ariana scoffed, knowing she could not trick her.

"Earlier, my magic like exploded then I fainted. But it's all over now."

"Anything to do with your dream?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

"You need to tell your father."

"'No! It will only worry him and there a too many things going on right now."

"Well if you do not wish to talk to your father or I, how about Draco? Come on, let's go." Before she could protest, Narcissa was already dragging her to the house. Waiting for their arrival, more specifically his wife, was Lucius.

"Narcissa, we must talk." Lucius cold voice echoed around the empty hall.

"You go up to see Draco." Ushering her upstairs, Ariana ran to find her boyfriend and see if he was okay.

"I see your father is back." Draco turned around, wiping some tears which caused Ariana to run to him and question what had happened.

"My father. Cannot leave me alone for one minute without degrading me. He only just came back and has already showed his disappointment to me."

"Well, my opinion may not mean much but I am so proud of you. After everything last year you could've given up on me but you haven't. You have made your mother proud and it may not be exactly the thing you want to hear but my dad is impressed with you."

Draco was silent, she took this as a bad sign.

"Oh no, that's not what you wanted to hear." Draco laughed causing Ariana to wonder what was going on.

"I love you Ariana." He kisses her and pushes some of her hair behind her ear as Draco gazed into Ariana's eyes.

"I love you too, but what was that for?"

"No reason, anyways we should talk about you."

"Do you promise to not tell my dad or your mum or my uncle?" Draco, though reluctant, agreed.

"Last night I had a dream, I think, and that necromancer guy was there, remember from the beginning of the year? Well he was showing me dead bodies of like you and my dad. Then Dumbledore appeared and said I caused your deaths and-"

"Okay, calm down. The guy is probably just doing this for his enjoyment."

"No! He implied he'd been paid for it. By Dumbledore who went on about despite being dead he is still watching or something like that. I can't exactly remember."

"We need to tell someone Ari."

"You promised!"

"I'm sorry but I think-" Cutting him off, Ariana ran downstairs but stopping to hide behind a door. Draco followed and was told to crouch down with her, overhearing a stressed conversation.

"My Lord, what are you saying?" Severus asked, confused at what Voldermort was trying to explain, Ariana had an inkling on what was being discussed.

"This morning, I fear she was hearing something like a voice or some noises. Then to try and force them out I suppose she screamed, a huge pulse of energy came out and turned the field into chaos."

"How has she been these last few days?"

"Seemingly fine but her mind seems occupied."

"I think a darker force is at play."

"It can't be Severus. He's dead, you killed him yourself."

"But he had a significant amount of power and what I believe to be backup plans. We must speak to her at once." Hearing this she tripped behind the door, causing a ruckus and alerting her two remaining family members she was lurking.

"Ariana, come in please." Knowing she was busted, Ariana brought in Draco to talk to them which caused Severus to glare. "I think zi specifically said only you."

"Yes, well I want him here. So what's wrong?"

"We could ask you the same question."

"Why is everyone concerned? Everything's fine!" She shouted, emphasising a laugh to make it seem it was the truth. Once she walked out, Draco knew he'd have to betray her trust. "There's something you need to know."

When she'd reached her room she was unaware of the black veins appearing on her.

~
a little bit more inspo from the originals but also not.
have a good day peace out!