PART --- 5 . 3

Author Pov

You stood there in shock seeing the person.

It was Aaron your ex boyfriend.

You had just dated him for a week , when you were going to university, and he cheated on you.

You didn't even love him a little. When he proposed you, you just expected it not be rude towards him, but after expecting you regretted it the most . He was so annoying and short tempered boy. And on the second week only you saw him proposing another girl. You felt happy that you don't need to stay with him anymore so you broke up.

He came and hugged you making you completely shock. You stopped in your tracks when he did that.

Jin looked at him in burning in anger. He angrily closed the door and marched towards you both. Your eyes widen seeing Jin's death glares you quickly pushed Aaron without even hugging him back. He stumbled back and looked at you in disbelief not getting why you pushed him.

Jin came towards him and stood in front of him and held his collar.

" How dare you even touch her!!! " He shouted shaking Aaron making him completely scared now. You looked at Jin and held his hand trying to stop him.
" Jin.... Let him go " You told trying to remove his hand. He looked at you and pushed him aside making him fall down.
" You know him? " Jin asked glaring at you.

You looked down getting scared and not telling anything. Aaron looked at you and Jin and got up coming near you

" Y/N..baby...did you forget me... Your boyfriend.... How can your forget me this early..... You loved me so muc-" His sentence got cut by Jin punching right on his face. He groaned as you gasped covering your mouth by his sudden action.

Jin turned to glare at you he held your arm and pulled you closer making you face him
" Is he your boyfriend!!! " He shouted making you flinch. You quickly shook your head looking down
" N-no.... He w-was....Not n-now....We b-broke up.. Long t-time a-ago " You told as you were getting hurt by his tight grip on your arm. He looked at you in confusion
" You dated back then? .... You never told me? " He asked as he was getting angry with you now
" O-Only for a w-week " You told . A smile formed on his face hearing it.

It's funny right? Dating for a week?🤭 🤭

He chuckled looking at down at you.

" For a week.... Huh?.... " He told and again chuckled releasing your arm and looked at Aaron making fun of him as he was looking at Jin in anger .

Aaron got angry he came near Jin and stood in front of him looking up as he was taller than him.

" Look.... Who are you to tell that huh..... It's our matter.... How dare you int-" His sentence again got cut by Jin holding his collar and telling
" I am her husband.... You got any problem. " He asked gritting his teeth. Aaron's eyes widen hearing that

" H-husband...... When did you get married Y/N " He asked looking at you holding Jin's hand. You didn't tell anything and just looked down ignoring him. Jin glanced at you once and looked back at him chuckling.

" She didn't even respond to you.... You don't belong here... Get out " He told and pushed him towards the door. Aaron looked at him becoming fully irritated.

" Look.. You are pissing me off now..... I wi-" He was told showing his index finger but Jin cut his sentence
" Shut up.... You have already disturbed me two fu*king times.... I am leaving you like that only because you look like a kid.... Otherwise I would have beaten the sh*t out of you.... Now get out.... Don't disturb me again ..... It won't end up good " Jin told and pushed him out of the door making him fall on the ground. He again got up to come but Jin closed the door.