Authors Note

Hello fellow Wattpad readers, thank you for taking an interest in this special book that I hold very close to my heart.

This book is dear to me.. As are the characters whom I've created in my imagination. Love and beautiful stories have inspired and pushed me to write this very book.

I am honored to have this story read and even more honored if the story becomes favored or loved by my fellow Wattpad readers, so thank you for being a part of this journey with me.

You'll slowly begin to notice how each chapter becomes smoother to read, as the main character is being further developed and introduced.

Due to the fact that this book means so much to me I would appreciate that my ideas and the story itself, are not to be copied and used elsewhere.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

* I own ALL COPYRIGHTS for my book. The uploading, copying, scanning or distribution of this book in ANY WAY- including but not limited to mechanical, electronically, recording, photocopying or otherwise-without the permission of the author is ILLEGAL and punishable by law. Do not copy this story or post it on any website.

* This book is a work of fiction. All characters, names, locations and situations are products of the authors imagination or are fictitious. Any similarities or resemblance to locations, events or actual persons, living or deceased, is completely coincidental.

* Please do not be offended by these rules. As an author, I am only protecting my rights for my hard work and passions. Your understanding, compliance and support is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I am so excited to publish and share this imaginary little world I've typed out with everyone! I am also excited in getting to know my fellow readers, so feel free to pop a message or follow me on Wattpad. Don't be a silent reader, feel welcome to comment and like by all means.

Yours truly,

Shweta Kistan.