The Birthday Gift

Beam's eyes glazed over. He had known that Forth had been preparing and completing his birthday project for months.

At first this project will be a surprise for Beam, but because of a fight, Forth finally divulge a bit of what he is working on to persuade and make amends with Beam. Phana suggested Forth to take a photo as a hint only.

Beam spoiled Forth after seeing the photo. However, the photo that Forth showed back then was completely different from what Beam was seeing now.

The photo only shows a room, like a spacious and luxurious room, not a modern house with a veranda, a beautiful garden, and a swimming pool.

"Happy birthday, my Baby, my beautiful husband, half of my soul," Forth whispered against Beam's neck. He hugged Beam from behind on his waist and Beam leaned his back against Forth's broad chest. "I hope you enjoy receiving this gift."

"This . . . you're not building a room of an apartment, but you're building a house?" asked Beam in amazement. "That's what's been keeping you so busy lately?"

"I'm sorry, Baby. I wanted everything to be perfect before you actually set foot in here. I made it from firts stone. I paid for the land and Park, Lam, Max, and Tul helped me built this house."

Beam turned around and hugged Forth. He hid his face in Forth's chest and wept.

Ford was confused. He grabbed Beam's shoulders and tried to lift his face, but Beam sank deeper into his embrace.

Finally Forth just stroked Beam's hair. "Baby, hey, why are you crying? You don't like this gift of mine? Is the model not to your liking? I can take it apart, or add whatever you want in the house. Baby?"

Beam lifted his face from Forth's chest and looked up. He hit Forth's chest lightly. "Stupid! I'm crying because I'm too happy. Why are you spoiling me so much, Forth. I don't need anything as long as you stay with me. This house... oh, my God, don't spoil me too much, Forth, I'm going to get greedy and trapped you bound with me forever."

"That's what I planned actually, Baby," Forth said with a laugh. He kissed Beam's forehead and wiped the remaining tears from his cheeks. "You can never get away from me. I will pamper you until my last second."

"That photo? The one you showed me?" asked Beam.

Ford laughed. "It's just a photo of one of the rooms in the house. Phana liked the arrangement of the room and wanted to copy it for his own, so he asked me to take a photo of it."

"I thought you were setting up our new apartment, as we talked about before, not a house."

"Our lives are getting better, honey. I don't want to live in an apartment forever. We can invite our family and friends freely here."

"You're so . . . wonderful, Mr. Husband. Have I ever said that I love you very much?" asked Beam in a seductive tone. He tiptoed and kissed the tip of Forth's nose. One hand rested on Forth's shoulder, while his other hand traced Forth's chest until he touched the zipper of Forth's jeans.

"Baby, maybe we should take a look inside first," Forth whispered, swallowing hard. He felt the blood rush to his lower body, responding to Beam's soft touch.

Beam smiled gently and spoke with his lips right in front of Forth's and his warm breath with the sweet scent of vanilla touched Forth's lips.

"It's my birthday present, right?"

Forth nodded.

"Then I'm free to do whatever I want to enjoy this gift of mine, right?"

Ford nodded again.

"Then I want to make love to you all over this house with you."

Forth smirked. He felt Beam unzipping his pants and a moment later the warmth of Beam's hand enveloped his manhood. "Ooh, Beeaamm...." Forth sighed.

They were still standing in the middle of the garden and Beam crouched down in front of Forth's manhood, giving him an incredible blowjob.

Forth clutched the nape of his neck, holding back the burning desire. After a while, Forth pulled Beam to his feet and landed a kiss on the wet red lips that had been giving him a great serve down there.

Beam groaned as Forth smacked his lips fiercely and his hands unbuttoned Beam's shirt then took off his shirt followed by his shorts. Forth also kicked his jeans that were already open and down to his knees.

Beam took off Forth's shirt and scratched Forth's back when he felt Forth squeeze his manhood then squatted down and made Beam moan even louder when Forth started licking his manhood.

"Baby, oh, pleasee, take me to heaven," Beam groaned in a deep voice. He felt Forth's mouth wrap around him with a warm, wet softness.

Beam's legs trembled when he felt Forth's fingers inside his hole, paving the way for him to enjoy even more. "Foorrthhh, aaarh... there, Baby, ooh...."

Forth removed his finger from Beam's sweet hole and Beam's manhood from his mouth. He stood up and lifted Beam into his arms. Beam's legs wrapped around Forth's waist and his hands wrapped around Forth's shoulders.

Their lips pressed together in a scorching heat. Forth opened Beam's ass and thrust his cock quickly, while Beam was still drunk on the sensation of his kiss.

Beam flinched and his eyes widened. Forth started walking with Beam in his arms, connected on their down body, into the house.

"Baby, aaarrgghh... you are crazy, aah... aah... ooh God, Ooh... Foortthhh... aarrggghhh...." Beam couldn't hold back anymore, screaming the pleasure he was feeling with his sexy moans and moans and driving Forth crazy.

He led Beam to the living room sofa and sat on the long sofa with Beam on his lap. Beam eyes are droopy and drunk when Forth squeezed Beam's ass which was swaying above his manhood. "Aarrgghhh, Beaam, Baby, you are so sexy. Soo tight and sexy, oooh, Beam, keep on going, Babe, then cum for me., aarrghhh ...."

Beam lowered his head and kissed Forth on the lips. He jerked his hips and sighed in Forth's mouth. "I love you, Forth, very very love you."

Beam's words made Forth gasp and without holding back, he sprayed long orgasms inside Beam's body, while Beam groaned as he poured his orgasms onto Forth's chest.

"Forth, can we repeat it in another room?" whispered Beam against Forth's neck after a moment of silence to catch his breath.

Forth smiled and kissed Beam's shoulder. "We have a lot of rooms we haven't tried, honey."

"Let's start from the dining room," Beam said, stroking Forth's chest. "I'm hungry and you look really good."

"Oh, Baby, you're so naughty." Forth bit Beam's lip. "So, steak for lunch? Raw?"

"I love raw meat. Hard, thick, and long raw meat, with creamy white sauce. Hmm... Yummy ...." Beam winked and started moving his hip again.

*****